*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1595025-Fun-With-Possession-2/cid/757581-Go-on-and-go-with-your-plan-to-possess-Mimi
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1595025
Jay get injected with a serum that gives him body possession powers mind control,and more!
This choice: Go on and go with your plan to possess Mimi  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Go on and go with your plan to possess Mimi

    by: Mocs
You decide rather than getting distracted, it is best to continue with your original intentions. You search around the large estate, and eventually come upon your target. She is currently in her bedroom with very little clothing on. You see a outfit made out on bed, along with a towel, and fresh undergarments. He looks over Mimi before acting. She is a very short woman, standing at most five foot even. She has large rounded hips, and a narrow waist. She has long fiery red hair that hangs down to her waist line, currently the hair is hanging freely. She is wearing a match pair of panties, and bra; purple with white lining. Her skin is very soft, and fair in complexion.

As your watching she moves to in front of the mirror, and inspects her body. Twisting all directions to make sure there are no blemishes. You see here from all angles, and you can barely contain your excitement to take control of her body. Do you continue to watch until she gets naked, or do you enter her right away.

You have the following choices:

1. Wait, and see what happens.

2. Possess her this instant.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mocs (UN: mocs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LoneDynasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1595025-Fun-With-Possession-2/cid/757581-Go-on-and-go-with-your-plan-to-possess-Mimi