*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Class is in Session
  2. Shannon
  3. The Starting Gates
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602263-Dr-Tickles-Torture-Dungeon/cid/1689764-Class-is-in-Session
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Dark · #1602263
Five young friends find themselves trapped in the carnival funhouse of a demented sadist.
This choice: ...the "Chair" door to her front.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Class is in Session

    by: Annoyingdoofus
Shannon couldn't make heads or tails of the engravings so she entered the room with the chair. Shannon was expecting someone to jump out and yell "oogy boogy" and tickle her ribs for a few seconds or something and then the attraction would be over. Shannon waitied impatiently for a jump scare that never happened, she circled the chair in boredom and flipped through a book on a nearby shelf 'Thaumatergy' it read... Shannon arched an eyebrow.. "What?..."

"Sorry I'm late" A cute woman looking to be in her 30s entered the room carrying a small wooden box and a few books. "Class please take your seats" the woman continued. Shannon looked around the room.. she was the only one there. "Take your seats please" the woman repeated. Shannon sat in the hard wooden chair, the stiff seat hurt her butt. "Smashing, now everyone settle down.. settle down please... quiet now" the woman rambled on, SHannon glanced around the room looking for the students that weren't there. "Thank you.. lets begin" the shackles on Shannon's chair snapped shut, clasping her ankles and wrists to the chair.
"Oooh spooky" Shannon said sarcastically "Could we hurry up, this attraction sucks and I need to use the bathroom.."
"You should have gone during recess Ms...?"
"Shannon"
"Oh that's hardly a scary name, what shall I call you?"
......"Shannon"
The woman chuckled and began writing on a blackboard that definitaley wasn't there when she entered.
"How did you-?"
"Quiet please, class has begun"
Shannon sat in a silence almost as uncomfortable as the chair which was hard to do. Shannon used this opportunity to give the woman a thorough look-over. She wore a black revealing dress that was tight around her curves, she like Shannon wore a pointed hat but fashioned striking black heels.
"Now then, so you wish to be a Thaumaturge-"
"A what?"
"Thaumaturgy... magic.. we girls call ourselves witches"
"You're going to teach me.. magic?"
"Why Yes"
Shannon laughed until her ribs ached "Okay, I'm out of this nut house, undo these shackles please-"
"SHHHHHH~!!!!" The teacher hissed. "We'll start with a basic 'Plumage Manipulation Spell'"
"A what?"
"Read this, and wave this around" The 'teacher' thrust a book into Shannon's face whilst passing a wand into her hand. As Shannon tried to read the text the woman removed Shannon's shoes and rolled her stockings off.
"Uuuh.. Pinnam-saltabunt?" Shannon read, flicking the wand. To her surprise a row of feathers materialised at the tip of her wand, dancing around the tip. "Oh my god.. that's amazing" Shannon played with the wand, flicks and twirls of the tip made the feathers dance around the room.
"Yes, yes, now remember dear you musn't lose focus. The magic that inherits these spells are that of mischief." The teacher dusted chalk off her hands, Shannon inhailed as she did. Shannon felt the dust tickle her nose.
"Ah..." Shannon inhailed
"Oh dear" The teacher retreated
"AH..."
"Oh no"
"AH!!!" The feathers stopped dancing and became straight as arrow tips. "AH-CHOO~!!" Shannon sniffled. "Excuse me" Shannon flicked her wand. The feathers stayed in static formation.
"Ms Witch? I think I broke it..... Ms Witch?"
The woman was gone, Shannon glanced around before her attention was brought to the feathers when one twitched. "Hm?" Another feather flicked it's tip "The magic that inherits these spells are that of mischief? What did she mean?"

Shannon wished she hadn't asked. Two feathers drifted down to her bare feet and began tickling Snannon's feet with their downy tips. "Heehe-hey heeh cut it out!" More feathers drifted up her skirt and tickled Shannon all over her sore spots, along her inner thighs and the backs of her knees. "Heheeh st-tohohp that tickles!" The remaning feathers slid down her cleavage and worked their tickle on her soft tummy and sides. "HEEHEEHAHAAH THAT TICKLES!!! STOP IT!! CUHAHAHAT IT OUT~!!" Shannon wriggled and squirmed in attempt to avoid the feather's tickle but they were too skilled, following her body wherever she twisted and bucked.

"I told you not to lose focus" the woman said, entering from the corner of the room, surrounded by a glossy spell shield, some of the feathers tried to dive through her shield. "But did you listen? No."
"You mahahade me sneeze! Heeheeh!"
"Oh pish, posh"
"PLEAHEEHESE MAKE IT STOOOP~!!" Shannon continued her uncontrollable laughter.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Annoyingdoofus (UN: annoyingdoofus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kuddles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602263-Dr-Tickles-Torture-Dungeon/cid/1689764-Class-is-in-Session