*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602263-Dr-Tickles-Torture-Dungeon/cid/964207-Derick-feels-sorry-for-Rich-and-gets-tied-up-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Dark · #1602263
Five young friends find themselves trapped in the carnival funhouse of a demented sadist.
This choice: Derick feels sorry for Rich, and gets tied up next to him, both boys tickled to see who laughs laud  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Derick feels sorry for Rich, and gets tied up ...

    by: tickleboy
Derick saw Richard's beat-red face, the tears flowing down his face, heard the boy wheeze, and felt a tinge of pity for him. "Okay, he's had enough. He can't breathe!"

Dr Daniel Tickle looked sideways at his son. "That's the idea! We tickle him till he passes out. Why, do you feel sorry for your little friend? A touch...guilty, perhaps?"
"UH...No, Pop!" Derick's face paled, till the only color left was his freckles. His sadisdic father knew he was more ticklish than Elmo!
"I think you are! In fact, I know all about your getting little Jeremy to do your math homework!" The vicious man snapped his fingers, and two more thugs dragged another bound 5th grader in. Jeremy had incredibly large blue eyes which shone beneath a mass of raven black hair; eyes which grew wider when he saw the stocks.
"No! Not that! Anything but that! Please! Hold my head under water in the toilet again! Hit me with a paddle! Anything else!" the skinny little boy pleaded, but it was no use. They cruelly locked his size six, sweaty feet into the stocks.
"Don't blame poor ikle Jeremy," Daniel explained as they grabbed Derick, stripped off his sneakers and socks, and pulled him toward the third set of stocks. "After all, we did dunk his head into a bowl full of urine!"
Derick knew his predicament was even worse than the other two boys; his wrists were locked into the holes between his legs, and his armpits were exposed! At least Richard and Derick had their arms tied behind their backs! As they started applying brine to his white, soft, sweaty feet, Derick resigned himself to his fate. He knew his father would torture the children all weekend!
By the time Richard regained consciousness, both Derick and Jeremy were well into their first hour of tickling. Andrea, Derick's cousin, was mercilessly digging her fingers into his pits while the goats licked the boys' feet. There was no escape from the relentless tickles, and it was obvious they couldn't last much longer. Soon, Derick would stain his cut-off jeans. Richard was terribly thirsty from the torment, and greedily drank the water they offered, even though the blond child knew they were only filling his bladder again.
"PLEEEEZ! AH HAFTA PEE ANDREA AH SWEAR! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Daniel tickle enjoyed their musical laughter, as tears filled Derick's green eyes. "Poor ten year old tots, tied up tight! Tickled on their tender tootsies and toes till they tinkle! Keep up the good work, girls! We have all of a four-day weekend till they're due back in school! I'm so glad they made Halloween a national holiday!"
The girls started to sing, "Tinkle, tinkle little star, your bladder's full, it's gonna burst! Trussed up tight, though you squirm with all your might!"
"NOMORE! PLEASE! AH'M BEGGIN YOU! CAN'T BREATHE!" Jeremy squealed. This was worse than when his brother tickled him! At least Paul stopped when he stained his jeans! These Illuminati wanted to see which boy screamed the loudest, took bets on who could hold his piss the longest!
Derick went off first, followed by Jeremy, thoroughly soaking their shorts. Rich was already sitting in a puddle, and the smell of urine was overwhelming.
Jeremy passed out, followed by Richard, and finally Derick. The goats continued to lick mercilessly, making the boys laugh in their sleep, until all the salt was gone. Daniel broadcast the whole session by webcam. His customers paid a great deal to see naughty little boys tickled into submission; kids gave their lunch money to see their schoolmates wet themselves, and men loved it, reliving their childhoods. This tickle carnie was the best idea the Order had in a long time! He was so glad the Illuminati made it legal in all 50 states, and ten countries! This was so much more satisfying than other punishments like the belt. That only lasted so long. Tickling could be maintained for hours, and left no marks. Some boys even grew to love it.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tickleboy (UN: white_wizard at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kuddles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602263-Dr-Tickles-Torture-Dungeon/cid/964207-Derick-feels-sorry-for-Rich-and-gets-tied-up-