*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602263-Dr-Tickles-Torture-Dungeon/cid/964120-Richard-puddles-the-floor-and-Derick-laughs-at
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Dark · #1602263
Five young friends find themselves trapped in the carnival funhouse of a demented sadist.
This choice: Richard puddles the floor, and Derick laughs at him for soaking his pants. Derick is revealed to be  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Richard puddles the floor, and Derick laughs at...

    by: tickleboy
Richard rocked back and forth, his face all red, laughing like a girl. The twin tongues were ticklish beyond belief, lapping from heels upwards, even between his small, wriggling toes. Spasmatic laughter wracked the small boy's body, and his bladder was a constant ache of urine. Finally, Richard felt himself go off; he just couldn't hold back the flood any longer. He felt the pee leaving his body, soaking the speedo, and tinkling onto the floor. Richard heard a familiar voice.

"Bursting bladder! Bursting bladder!" Richard couldn't see through his tears of helpless laughter, but he knew it was Derick, the mean red-headed bully from school! Sure enough, Derick was holding a webcam, showing close-ups of Richard's humiliation, the yellow puddle Richard sat in, that dripped onto the stone floor.
"Is this okay dad?"
"Yes, Derick. Make sure every child in the world sees this cute blond lad with the Dutchboy haircut wet himself!"
"Yeah! Especially the girls!" Derick laughed evilly.

Poor Richard continued to laugh and squirm in his bonds for another full hour, until all the salt was licked away. They gave the little boy a break to catch his breath while they applied another coat of brine to the tender, exposed bottoms of his bare feet. His chest hurt from all the tickling.

"Please! No more tickles! I can't stand it when the goats lick my feet! I hafta pee again!"

"I'll just bet you do," Dr Tickle told him sternly. Little boys have to learn to hold it! Now, you little troublemaker, I understand you tattled on my son just because he forced your head in the toilet!"
Richard's blue eyes were as wide as saucers. "I'm sorry!"
"Hmm. Very well, I'll give you one chance to escape your fate, before I leave you to these red-headed children. The girls are just itching to tickle a helpless boy as cute as you! Do you agree to join the Illtminati, sell your soul to Satan, and worship him as your dark god?"
"Sell my soul! No way!"

"Tsk. Well, you've chosen your fate, boy! They say laughter's good for the soul! He's all yours, kids. Tickle him into submission. Till he breaks, or dies laughing!"

Richard watched in horror as Derick tied the goats to the frame again, he squirmed in his ropes and wriggled his toes as the the tongues began to relentlessly lap away at his super sensitive feet again. Richard tried in vain to hold it back, but exploded into immediate laughter. The girls, wearing wicked grins, tickled his sides with their fingers. Her touch brushed against his crotch; the boy tried to will his pecker not to rise, but his painfully full bladder and the girl's probing finger drew a response, and there was a noticable bulge in his speedos.
" Look! Laughing boy's got a boner!"
"Baby Richie probably has to pee again," the other girl said.
"Betcha he can't last much longer," Derick cried. "there'll be another gusher soon!"
"It means he likes it," the evil man said. "Ikle Richard just loves the endless tickles! Don't you, boy?"
"HAHAHAHAHAHA! NOMOREPLEEEZ! CAN'T--HAHAHAHASSSSTANDIT!HAHAHAHA!HAFTAPEE!PLEEZ!LEMME USE...BAFFROOM!HAHAHAHAHA!"
"Sorry. The little boys room is out of order. You'll just have to hold it...every drop! Hold it back! You wet my floor again and we'll tickle you till you pass out! Hold it boy!"
Once again, Richard's bladder burst in a huge gush, wetting the speedos again, pooling under his skinny little butt and flowing onto the floor. That was the boy's last thought before he fainted, unable to draw a full breath into his tortured lungs.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tickleboy (UN: white_wizard at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kuddles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602263-Dr-Tickles-Torture-Dungeon/cid/964120-Richard-puddles-the-floor-and-Derick-laughs-at