*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The lonely Zombie
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602752-The-Lonely-Zombie-girl/cid/766000-The-lonely-Zombie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by K.D.P
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1602752
The poor undead must quest to find out how she died...
Chapter #1

The lonely Zombie

    by: K.D.P
A girl wakes up from unconsciousness in a dark dismal swamp, she can't remember what happened, but she is all alone. She wore what seem to be a lace-frilled dress, the high collar /w open front on her dress was soft around her delicate looking neck, her long gown skirt flow elegant like the wind, but the girl notices that she is all numb around her body, and her eyes have become an eerily pale color along with all of her still beautiful skin, but she notices that she stinks of rotting flesh and manages to burp and fart frequently and not be embarrassed about it.

As she tries to stand up out of the swampy mud, she realises it, she has become an undead, but her mind is still her own and she is still beautiful, but she has lost her memory, and she doesn't know where she is... Her quest begins as she tries to find her memory, find her way, and find out how she died, her only clue was a scar on the side of her neck, but she believes there's more than just that...


What should she do, first?

You have the following choices:

1. Take a path into the Reeds...

2. Take the path into the swampy forest...

3. Take the path leading to a quicksand bog...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 K.D.P (UN: luckykid77 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
K.D.P has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602752-The-Lonely-Zombie-girl/cid/766000-The-lonely-Zombie