*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Take a path into the Reeds...
  2. The lonely Zombie
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602752-The-Lonely-Zombie-girl/cid/766286-Take-a-path-into-the-Reeds
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by K.D.P
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1602752
The poor undead must quest to find out how she died...
This choice: Take a path into the Reeds...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Take a path into the Reeds...

    by: K.D.P
The young girl crawls out to the reeds, her feet made a squelching sound with each step she took. Suddenly out in the distance she sees a Mage woman stuck waist-deep in a sticky mud pit, and by closer inspection, the zombie finds out that the Mage was a slayer. Slayers are said to kill certain Mythical creatures such as dragons, demons, vampires, and zombies. The girl thougt that she musn't make contact with her, but she couldn't leave the woman there to drown in the muck. What should the girl do?

You have the following choices:

1. She tries to help the woman, hoping she doesn't kill her...

2. Leave her in fear that she might kill her...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 K.D.P (UN: luckykid77 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
K.D.P has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602752-The-Lonely-Zombie-girl/cid/766286-Take-a-path-into-the-Reeds