*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605306-Planet-Animalus/cid/770535-Human-Choice
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1605306
Welcome to Animalus, home of the hybrids, people with strange customs. 25,330+ views
This choice: Human Choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Human Choice

    by: BIG BAD WOLF is hopping
So, You are one of the few humans on Animalus. Given the fact that you have no natural weapons or defences, by law, once you turn eighteen, you are allowed to carry a knife for your personal protection. However, by law, you are only to use it if your life, or those of your loved ones, are in danger. The length of the handle is from an inch above the knuckle of your pointer finger, to an inch past the knuckle of your pinky. The blade is the distance from the tip of your thumb to the tip of you pinky. (Use your hand and make the 'call me' sign, and you got the idea on the length.) Also, by law, it must be carried out in the open, in a sheath on your belt, as concealing a weapon is punishible by five years worth of prison or being placed under house arrest. Also, no hybrid, with the exception of those out hunting, in the poilce or military, or the Wild Beasts, can carry a weapon out in public, concealed or otherwise. After dogs and cats have claws and teeth, and others have horns, and powerful hooves, and the like.

Now, are you a BORN human, someone that had at least one hybrid parent, and you lucked out on the genetics rulelet, or, are you a rareer PURE human, who has NO hybrids in their ancesteral line? (In-laws of ones aunts and uncles don't count)
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BIG BAD WOLF is hopping (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605306-Planet-Animalus/cid/770535-Human-Choice