*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605306-Planet-Animalus/cid/771335-Tasting-House-Rules
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1605306
Welcome to Animalus, home of the hybrids, people with strange customs. 25,330+ views
This choice: Go to tasting house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Tasting House Rules

    by: BIG BAD WOLF is hopping
Twiga, just like with mating houses, tasting houses have rules.
1. clients cannot do anything to harm those who work as dishes.
2. the people who work here know how to fight.
3. Meat that is hot is not allowed here, as it turns carnivores into blood thirsty beasts, especially when there is someone on the table that they are currently tasting. *note, actual food can be ordered instead, but if it is meat, it is cooked, and then cooled down to a safe temperature that doesn't cause lose of life, although when one is home, hot meat is allowed**
4. don't mess with the boss of the place. he, or she, may kill you.
5.clients pay to come in. (Oh, those under 18 can come in with an adult, preferably parent or guardian. Those between 13 and 18 can enjoy young dishes, who are of a similar age, whose parents, or guardians, work their, in one form or anouther, and they wear the same clothing as older dishes, only theirs is colored. **note, parents and children sit apart from each other.** ***also, the time limit that the client can enjoy the dish is a maximum of two hours per dish*** As for the children that are under 13, there is a play area for them to play with the children of the other clients or the workers.
6. There is also a stage, where the workers can have shows, of all sorts, put on, so that the clients can be entertained until their dish, or meal, is served.
7.Follow the rules, have fun, and don't anger the boss.
8. rulebreakers are dealt with like those with mating houses. ***note*** mark is only visible to those wearing the right type of contact lens, which the guards, or waiters, at mating houses and tasting houses have. *note* the number of dashes indicate how much of a trouble maker one is, as those who run both places want to keep their employees as safe as possible.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BIG BAD WOLF is hopping (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605306-Planet-Animalus/cid/771335-Tasting-House-Rules