*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Boring Holiday
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605646-The-Size-Remote---Tinas-Story/cid/770720-A-Boring-Holiday
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1605646
Tina finds a very special size changing gift under the christmas tree...
Chapter #1

A Boring Holiday

    by: Bugmaker
"This is so stupid!," I said to myself. It was 2 days after Christmas. I was sitting in a comfy chair close to the window. I looked outside, our garden was completely white. Yesterday the outside world had been green, but for some wicked reason someone lay down a giant white carpet on our neighborhood. Tiny snowflakes fell down from the sky. Over the hedge I saw Deidre (our neighbor) shoving snow from her lawn. She wasn't really enjoying it.

She had difficulties lifting the snow with her shovel. Besides that she was struggling with her own clothes. Probably thought she would catch a cold if she didn't dress up like an Eskimo. On the other side of the street two teenagers were messing around in the snow. 16 year old Emily hit her brother right on the face. Dave, slightly younger than his sister, laughed, took off his glasses to rub the sticky snow off and quickly began to return fire. The twins were different in many ways. Emily was tall, outgoing and no smarter than a ten year old, while her brother was on the short side and more introvert he could solve any formula given to him. Seeing Dave outside with his sister surprised me, most of the time he rather played videogames than do anything out in public. Maybe it was part of his new year resolution.

Another teen, probably around the twin's age, was selling something from door to door. "Stupid scout"

"How will I ever survive this winter holiday," I stood up. It was still early in the morning. I was the only one awake in the house (at least I thought I was). Mom and Matt were still snoring upstairs. I didn't put on any clothes yet. I was only dressed in nighties and a bathrobe. "Maybe, I should get some clothes on," I walked towards the Christmas tree. I stopped and stared at it for a minute. Mom made such a ritual of dressing up the Christmas tree. She didn't care much about Christmas habits, but the tree had to be perfect.

She even put little candy canes on the branches. "Crazy mom," I smiled and looked downwards the tree. Something suddenly caught my eye. "Huh? What's this?," I picked up a small present. It had a little sticker saying : "for an exciting after christmas". No name on it. Somehow I couldn't resist to take a look. I looked around to see if no one was watching and quickly ripped off the silver colored paper. A bit disappointed I looked at the remote in my hand.

"A remote for after Christmas? Who's stupid idea was this?," I examined the small device. "Besides it only got two buttons," I pressed one of the little round buttons. Suddenly a beam shot out front of the remote. I almost screamed and dropped the device.

The beam...

You have the following choices:

1. ...hit someone outside

2. ...hit the christmas tree

3. ...hit a chair

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bugmaker (UN: bugmaker3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605646-The-Size-Remote---Tinas-Story/cid/770720-A-Boring-Holiday