*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dumb Accident
  2. A Boring Holiday
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605646-The-Size-Remote---Tinas-Story/cid/909385-Dumb-Accident
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1605646
Tina finds a very special size changing gift under the christmas tree...
This choice: ...hit a chair  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Dumb Accident

    by: Bugmaker
The beam hit a chair in the corner of the living room. I watched in awe as it quickly started to shrink. It shrunk to half it's size and kept going. I couldn't believe it! I made my way over to the decreasing chair, it stopped shrinking at around 6 inch in height. I bent over and picked it up. Hovering it up to my face I examined the little doll chair. The chair was real, I recognized the spot were my brother spilled beer, last week. This was amazing!

I ran upstairs to my room and got dressed as quickly as possible. A few minutes later I was ready to leave. As I walked into the hallway I bumped into mom. "Tina, you're up early," Karen said, yawning and rubbing her eyes. "Uhm, yes mom...Wendy called. So, I'm heading over to her place," before mom could respond I walked past her. "Love ya mom," I said grabbing my jacket and opened the front door. "Are you home for diner?," mom asked. "Don't know yet, I call ya!," I closed the door behind me.

I had pocketed the remote and made my way through our snowy garden. Deidre was still shoving. She looked in my direction I ignored her. "Good Morning Tina," my neighbor said as I passed by. I didn't respond, she gave me a frown. I crossed the street and walked past Emily. She was alone, her brother probably got bored and went inside. She smiled at me and I knew she would talk my ears off if I stopped walking.

"Hey Tina!," the teen said. I didn't even look at her. "Not now Emily!," I snarled and increased my speed. I hadn't thought about the fact that it had frozen last night. Before I knew what happened I slipped and fell with the back of my head on the pavement. Everything went black.

I woke up...

You have the following choices:

1. ...in a plastic house

2. ...in a lake of foam

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bugmaker (UN: bugmaker3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605646-The-Size-Remote---Tinas-Story/cid/909385-Dumb-Accident