*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Someone Outside
  2. A Boring Holiday
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605646-The-Size-Remote---Tinas-Story/cid/770724-Someone-Outside
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1605646
Tina finds a very special size changing gift under the christmas tree...
This choice: ...hit someone outside  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Someone Outside

    by: Bugmaker
"Wo...wo...wow!," I stared at the remote on the floor. Did it really fire a beam a second ago or was my mind messing with me. Maybe it was just some sort of new laser technology. "Yes, that has to be it," I said to myself. I sighed and ducked down to pick up the remote. But, as I picked up the remote I had the feeling something was wrong.

I looked around the room, but everything seemed to be okay. "Wait a minute...," I looked from the remote towards the window and back again. "It fired towards the window!," I quickly made my way to the window. As I looked outside I definitely knew something wrong.

Next...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bugmaker (UN: bugmaker3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605646-The-Size-Remote---Tinas-Story/cid/770724-Someone-Outside