*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Two Giant Teens
  2. Someone Outside
  3. A Boring Holiday
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605646-The-Size-Remote---Tinas-Story/cid/770799-Two-Giant-Teens
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1605646
Tina finds a very special size changing gift under the christmas tree...
This choice: ...there were two pair of huge feet in the front yard  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Two Giant Teens

    by: Bugmaker
The first thing I saw as I looked outside were two huge feet. I couldn't believe my eyes. They filled up the garden and were the size of cars! The next thing I saw was my neighbor getting picked up by a giant hand. I didn't hear her, but I knew she was screaming from the top of her lungs. "Oh my gawd!," I put my hands to my face. Something huge grabbed Deidre. It was like a nightmare. I knew the same or alike thing was standing in our garden by the size of the feet it was even bigger.

"The twins!," I turned and looked to the other side of the street. Dave and Emily were gone. I feared the worse for them. Suddenly I heard a strong low voice coming from outside. "What are you doing?," the voice boomed. "I just want to take a look under those clothes," another voice answered laughing. The earth shaked a bit and another pair of feet walked over to the 'garden' feet. Flattening the hedge on their way. I saw Deidre's jacket falling down in the snow.

"Don't, she'll catch a cold," "Why don't you search for the light I'm sure it came from this house, I'll just have some fun with my new pet," the 'first' feet replied. "Light? What light?," I said to myself. "Jeez Dave, you're such a child" I couldn't believe my ears. Did the giant really mention Dave? "Okay, I'll search the house while you play with your new doll. Just try not to hurt her," the 'second' feet said.

"Sure Emm, whatever," this really was my worst nightmare! When the 'second' feet sat down in front of our house I was confronted with a 3ft high pussy. It was like a dream. The twins from across the street somehow grew gigantic and now they were coming for me.

Next...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. ...Emily began her search upstairs

2. ...Emily began her search downstairs

3. ...I tried to reverse the growth

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bugmaker (UN: bugmaker3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605646-The-Size-Remote---Tinas-Story/cid/770799-Two-Giant-Teens