*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Henry gets bug-sized
  2. George
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607409-Testing-the-Shrink-Ray-Again/cid/1333044-Henry-gets-bug-sized
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Small1
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1607409
Fifteen years later, the shrink ray is ready to shrink again!
This choice: Henry is shrunk and 1/4" tall and hears his shrunken phone ring  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Henry gets bug-sized

    by: Small1
Henry awoke to the sound of loud explosions, distant but coming closer.

Suddenly, as his eyes snap into focus, he screamed.

Looming over him, overwhelming the laboratory with his sheer size and power, stood his brother, transformed into some unreal giant.

Henry flashed back on his actions. Discovering Braysen's machine. Discovering its capability. Submitting himself, on a whim he now regrets, as a test subject.

When it's over, Henry was only a quarter-inch tall, smaller than some bugs.

And now, his huge brother is in the lab, calling his name, coming closer.

Tiny Henry scurried among the scattered tools he had left on the floor. When George stretched out a huge hand, the tiny man ducked for cover. His brother's giant hand scooped up a screwdriver, but at the same time collected his tiny, unseen sibling.

When he placed the screwdriver on a tabletop, he didn't notice the tiny form that fell off nearby.

Henry groaned, battered and bruised by the encounter with his brother's enormous fingers. He was now so tiny and insignificant, his brother hadn't even noticed him.

Even worse. he had lost his shrunken phone during his fall.

"I've got to get his attention!"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Small1 (UN: small1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Small1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607409-Testing-the-Shrink-Ray-Again/cid/1333044-Henry-gets-bug-sized