*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/3127142-Foot-domination-story-with-Aqua-in-the-Darkness
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1607943
Sora travels the worlds of Kingdom Hearts in search of girls' feet.
This choice: Lulu (FFX)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Foot domination story with Aqua in the Darkness

    by: InkyWriter
**Sora had been searching for Aqua for sometime after she had been trapped in the Darkness. After managing to find her barefoot he attempted to take her home but found her too worn down to walk much and agreed to help her relax by massaging her feet as she took a seat on a rock. Since there was no room on the rock Sora sat down on the ground beside her delicate bare feet noticing that there was bits of dirt and dust on it as well. Putting down her shoes he notices holes in them which would explain why her feet were dirty.**
“If you want, I don’t mind helping you relax. I could give them a massage to help you feel better.”
**A bit of a flush shows on Sora’s cheeks being so near her feet, finding them cute and delicate.**
**He was secretly feeling drawn to Aqua's soles but he was too shy to admit it and didn’t understand why he was so drawn in the first place. Right now he mainly wanted to help her feel better being unaware of the darkness growing inside her.**
**Hesitantly Sora reaches out to lightly grasp Aqua’s sweaty soles and rested them on his lap. He then began to lightly rub her tired feet affectionately, pressing his thumb into her heel, massaging it soothingly while pressing his fingers up against the balls of her feet, amazed by how soft they were against his hands. He bit the bottom of his lips as he stared at her blue nail polish and proceeded to lean down and plant a soft kiss on the tip of her big toe.**

“How is that feeling so far?”

**Aqua didn’t seem to feel the kiss or maybe thought it was just more massaging. She sighed happily while flexing her soles as Sora massaged up them to her cute toes. As he pressed the ball of them, she curled her blue toes, inadvertently giving Sora a good look, and sighed heavily.** “That feels so amazingly good. You must have magic hands in more ways than one, haha. I hope my feet aren’t too gross. I basically haven’t taken my shoes off since before i got here, so I’m sure they smell bad.” **She looked slightly embarrassed, blushing.**

**Sora felt somewhat drawn to Aqua's stinky soles despite the filth and dirt they had on it. He continued his gentle massage, his expression a bit flushed with embarrassment while he kneeled before his friend, admiring the blue nail polish and way her soles glistened in the dim light of the darkness. Glancing up at her serene blushing face, he smiled cutely adoring her expression.** "It's alright, I mean ya, the odor is pretty strong but I can't blame you since you never had a chance to wash and clean them. I'm just glad I can help you feel better." **He loved the way her blue toes curled flexibly, showing just how much she was enjoying this as he slid his fingers up to her dirty toes, rubbing along them soothingly with light strokes, trying to ignore the intense putrid odor that waft from her enticing feet**

"Makes me wonder how you managed so long on your own. I bet you haven't taken off your boots for 10 years! No wonder they are so sore."

“I guess I should probably clean them though, yeah? I worry about going too far into the ocean here in the darkness, you might never get out.” **It was at this moment that Aqua felt a deep darkness pierce her heart. She suddenly felt the urge to use Sora to clean her tired, achey, dirty feet. She imagined stuffing her foot into his mouth until drool rolled out of it and down her sole. She shook the feeling off though, keeping a smile.**

“J-just keep massaging!” She said as she felt a momentary loss of composure. “I don’t know what I’m talking about but you make me feel good so just keep it up!” It seemed like her voice was changing from innocent to demanding as she choked her sentences out.

"A-aqua? Is something wrong?"

**Sora asks with a concerned expression, his hands still resting on her sore soles while he sat below in a vulnerable position. He was in no position to defend himself from the empowered more dominate Aqua as he gazed up at her with confusion, noticing for the first time the darkness that surrounded her along with the yellowish sadistic gleam that started to shine in her bright eyes**

**Aqua made a few more attempts to sound fine before her eyes began to glow yellow completely. Her relaxed smile turned into a sadistic one, and her nails began to darken to a midnight blue the color of the ocean that never was. As she lost control, she hooked one leg around Sora’s vulnerable head, locking him in place. A dark keyblade materialized in her hand, and she held it up to him threateningly.** “I don’t think this massage it enough actually. Do you...Do you KNOW how long I’ve been here?! Waiting on you and the other IDIOTS to save me?!”
**She pressed her right foot against Sora’s face, using his soft skin and lips to massage her tired muscles. The stench was sweaty and cheesy and she roughly rubbed all over his nose and mouth and face.**

“You’ve got a lot of things to make up for, so be a good footmat and rub that stupid face on my feet. Sniff up these smelly feet, bitch.”

**Sora felt the situation becoming more and more out of control as Aqua lost grip on who she was, letting the darkness gain more ground. Realizing he had to act quickly, Sora made a attempt to move back but was too late as Aqua's left sole hooked around his head, keeping him from shifting away.The poor boy's innocent brown eyes widen with fright as she yelled down at him, feeling guilty for leaving her behind and also afraid of what she'd do to him. In a hesitant tone he tries to plead with her**

"I-I tried my best to find you Aqua, it was just too har-"

**Sora's words are instantly muffled as Aqua's right foot decended roughly against his face, completely immobilizing him. He struggled helplessly in her foot hold, grabbing her powerful legs and attempted to pry them free but was found himself completely helpless to her domination as he felt his strength sapping away from the toxic odor of her soles.**

**The poor boy squirmed and mewled helplessly, with tears rimming his eyes much to Aqua's delight as she tortured him underfoot, feeling her grimy sweaty sole rub off the filth and smell all over his nose and lips, making dirty foot prints that marked him as her little bitch. Pathetically he mewls and coughs, unable to take in the smell as his nose was pushed back, his lips being worn down as he tried to breath in fresh air but only got the brunt of her leathery cheesy stench.**

**Sora's face turned a bit green much to Aqua's delight as he struggled beneath her, completely at her mercy while she demeaned him, seeing that she was enjoying every bit of punishment and the sensation of being empowered over her foot bitch**

“Smell them!” **She said with a mean streak. She held the keyblade right next to his neck and forced him to do the work of rubbing his nose and smelling her stinky soles. They smelled like wet leather and cheese as it was all he could smell for a time.**

**It felt great to just use this dumb boy. That’s what the voice in her head said. She kicked him in the stomach so his tongue popped out, then ran her soles along it. Years of dirt and sweat rubbed onto his tongue, blackening it to her delight.** “Oh hell yes, that feels so good. How does that taste, Sora?”

**Sora soon began to feel dizzy from the toxic stench that invaded his nose, filling up his lungs while bits of dirt and derbies filled his nostrils. His nose continued to be shifted around beneath her foot, feeling her dexterous toes running along it while he squirmed and struggled beneath her, realizing he was too late to save Aqua and now needed saving himself. He could feel the atmosphere of the place sapping his strength while he continued to inhale her putrid stench, growing lightheaded from the odor. When she suddenly kicked his stomach, he gasped a bit with his tongue sticking out before feeling the now evil Aqua sadistically run her sole all over it like a rag, blackening it on contact. Instantly his eyes rolled back as a horrid salty taste entered his mouth, making him gag a bit cutely. Too afraid of the keyblade she had near his neck, he deeply inhaled her stinky soles before being overwhelmed from the smell and taste of her feet. In a instant he slumps to the ground on his back, barely conscious with the empowered Aqua hovering above him, black smudges of her divine feet marking all over his face while he waited for her to torture him more, feeling himself growing more and more submissive to her dominance. Meekly he manages to choke up a low response**

"H-horrid, I can't take it anymore, you're too strong.."

**He gasped through his mouth, being barely able to breath, afraid she may start to trample and shove her foot deeply down his throat**

**Aqua raised her keyblade over him, casting Cure on him. He began to regain consciousness, only for her to shove her foot deep into his throat. She pushed deep into his throat over and over, until saliva dripped from her feet back onto his face. She rubbed her spit-covered soles around his face and then repeated until he was almost unconscious again, then repeated curing him over and over. She laughed more and more maniacally as he suffered more and more.**

**She took her boots and made him lick those clean as well, rubbing the sweaty soles on his nose. She stepped on his crotch with her bare, wet feet teasingly, before returning her feet to his throat, this time backwards. He could feel her arch curving around his mouth in a way that was equally painful and sexy to gaze on. His poor tongue was black and still being roughly abused.**

You have the following choice:

1. Aqua continues to become more aggressive using her feet as the Darkness influenc

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 InkyWriter (UN: dagbert411 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/3127142-Foot-domination-story-with-Aqua-in-the-Darkness