*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Destiny Islands
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/775064-Destiny-Islands
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1607943
Sora travels the worlds of Kingdom Hearts in search of girls' feet.
This choice: Destiny Islands  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Destiny Islands

    by: howdyboy
Sora wandered the island where the kids would play on a daily basis. He thought that he could find a girl who could help him understand more about this fetish. Maybe it can even be Kairi! But then again, she might think that him liking her feet was weird and she would never talk to him again. However there were other girls, like Selphie. She always kinda had a crush on Sora and Riku, maybe he could talk her into letting him play with her feet. Also, there was two new arrivals, a cute girl named Rikku (from FFX), and Rinoa (from FF8), that just moved there, too.

So, who do you want to find?

You have the following choices:

1. Kairi

2. Selphie

3. Rinoa (FF8)

*Noteb*
4. Garnet (FF9)

5. Lulu (FFX)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 howdyboy (UN: butthead92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/775064-Destiny-Islands