*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rinoa Heartilly
  2. Destiny Islands
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/881216-Rinoa-Heartilly
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1607943
Sora travels the worlds of Kingdom Hearts in search of girls' feet.
This choice: Rinoa (FF8)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Rinoa Heartilly

    by: GYCDA
Sora was walking across the shore of Destiny Islands, when he saw the 'new girl', Rinoa Heartilly, lying down on the sand and listening to the waves. She had moved to Destiny Islands a few months ago from a town called Galbadia. Normally, she seemed distant from others but was always polite, especially to Selphie. However, she was trying to get to know all of the others on Destiny Islands and often talked with Sora. Perhaps she could help him.
As he approached her, he noticed that her shoes and socks were beside her, and that her bare feet were digging into the sand using her toes. As soon as he was a few feet away from Rinoa, she saw him, and greeted him.
"Oh, hello, Sora!" she said with a smile, "How are you?" Sora took a seat next to her, and gazed off at her toes for a moment, before returning to look at her.
"Ah, nothing," replied Sora. He was nervous about talking to her about feet right away. "You mind if I join you?"
"No not at all," she said. "I'm just enjoying the sound of the ocean. It's peaceful."
"You like the islands so far?" asked Sora, trying t make conversation.
"Uh-huh," Rinoa replied, "It's a lot more calm then my old home. Besides, I like the sea."
"Me too," said Sora. The two then took time to enjoy the waves and the vivid sunset. A few minutes later, they heard seagulls flying nearby.

"This is nice," sighed Rinoa. Sora, on the other hand, was glancing at Rinoa's toes.
"Yes, it is," he replied.
"So," said Rinoa, raising up, "What brings you here, Sora?"


What does Sora say?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GYCDA (UN: gycda at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/881216-Rinoa-Heartilly