*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1609859-Army-of-Men-and-Monsters/cid/782958-I-am-a-Magic-User-Oh-then-go-see-the-Doc-bef
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1609859
MONSTERS! Fighting alongside of humans? That's just not right. Or is it? 8,860+ views.
This choice: I am a Magic User (Oh, then go see the Doc, before he comes for you)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

I am a Magic User (Oh, then go see the Doc, bef...

    by: BIG BAD WOLF is hopping
"So, you think that just because you can use magic that you are above humans, right?" an old man asks the magic users.

All of them, male or female, or the few hermaphrodites, nod their heads, as if to say yes.

"Well You're Wrong!" the man shouts, his eyes turning pitch black, a sign of the power he has, a lot. "All of you are just humans who are lucky to have the ability to use magic."

At this, he launches a fireball at one of them, and the recruit screams in agony. "Damn it," the man says. "I really need to take those anger management classes that the commander tells me to take."

The man then quickly rushes over to the burning recruit, and, using his own uniform, smothers the flames.

"This is not good," he says, as he removes the uniform from the recruit, who is covered with burns. "Thankfully, I was trained to deal with these sorts of things."

He then places his hands on the recruit, and starts to say something. Slowly, but surely, the damage is healed, and the recruit, who had died from the flames, breathes again.

"I thought that I was dead," the recruit says.

"You were," the old man says. "However, I brought you back, and healed your body of any injuries that it had received."

****

"Impossible," says another recruit. "No spell can bring someone all the way back from death."

At this, the old man sighs, and says, just before he snaps his fingers, "And there is also no spell that can unheal old injuries I suppose."

After the snap, small cuts begin to appear on the recruit that had spoken, dripping blood, and the snapping of bones is heard, as the recruit begins to scream in pain as every injury that they had ever had came back, as if they had never healed up.

"Well, I better fix you up, before you bleed to death," the old man says, as he touches the young recruit, and starts to say some more words, healing every injury, except for a small cut on the person's face.

"Now, to make you remember to never question a medic," the old man says, as he pulled out some of the recruit's long hair, got out a needle, sterilized them, and threaded the needle with the hair.

He then said, "Hold still recruit. This will hurt you more than it will me."

Then, using the needle and hair-thread, he sowed up the cut, which the recruit had once received over ten years ago during some foolish stunt.

"There you go," Doc said, as he stood up. "In a few days, the hair will break down, and you won't have a scar there. After all, the body recognizes its own."

******

Suddenly, a young woman comes in, holding a baby.

"Hey Grampa," she says. "On one of their raids to one of those horrid restaurants, one of the others found this little guy, and well, I volunteered to be his mother."

"Alright," the old man said. "Has anyone put the lactating spell one you yet?"

"I was hoping that you would do it grampa," the woman says, with a smile as she looks at the baby, who is starting to give a cry that every woman instinctively knows, the cry to be feed.

"Well," the old man says, with a smile. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to be a great-grandfather I guess."

At this, the woman sits down on a table, and starts to unbutton her top, much to the joy of some of the recruits.

"You guys are out of your leagues," the old man says, as he carefully places his hand on the young woman's chest, and says a few words, which cause the woman's breasts to grow, and to start dripping with milk.

"I think that that will do," the old man says, as he removes his hands from his granddaughter's chest. "Just remember that you will start to leak when he starts to get hungry. Also, be careful, because when his teeth start to come in, which will be in a month or so, it will hurt like hell."

"I'll be careful," the woman says, as she carefully stands up, and leaves, as she gently brings the hungry baby to one of her breasts, allowing it to feed.

****

"Alright recruits," the old man says. "Those spells that I just used are all part of what you could learn. Everyone of you is required to learn the basics of healing with magic. You will learn how to heal simple flesh wounds, like cuts, broken bones, mild burns, and the like. You will also learn how to reduce an injury to something that can be treated later, like reducing a third degree burn to a really bad sunburn for instance. After that, you will be given two choices, learning more powerfull healing magics, like bringing the dead back to full life, as well as the spell that everyone affectionately calls 'De-heal', which one of you just experienced. The other option is to learn more powerful offensive magics, which are taught by my son, who is that young lady's father, so if you plan on sleeping with her, I'd think again, as he, and my one son-in-law, will kill you and send you to me."

****

Okay, now that you have met the Doc, what is your gender, which will be followed by whether you decide to be a full time medic, or a combat user of magic, with a few healing spells.

You have the following choices:

1. I'm a male magic user

2. I'm a female magic user

3. I'm a hermaphridit magic user

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BIG BAD WOLF is hopping (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1609859-Army-of-Men-and-Monsters/cid/782958-I-am-a-Magic-User-Oh-then-go-see-the-Doc-bef