*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1613333-Size-changing-Spray-Cans/cid/1702918-Not-quite-as-little-Japanese-girl-anymore
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1613333
Jessi finds two spray cans, one grows and one shrinks. What's gonna happen?
This choice: Down on the Green Can and Causes the Little Japanese Girl to Grow slowly  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Not quite as little Japanese girl anymore.

    by: Detective Barricade
As the little Japanese girl fell backwards, her hand pressed down on the green can. As the nozzle was facing her, she got a face-full of green spray paint. Conveniently, her gut instinct was to grab her face with both hands, thus the spray was brief. Had it lasted longer, the little girl...might quickly start becoming not so little. As it was, the little girl tried to rub the paint off her face...only to find that it had been absorbed into her skin.

Jessi watched the whole thing unfold. It was eerily just like what happened with the tree earlier... Was this disappearing spray paint or something? Whatever the case, this little thief, albeit cute, had stolen her property. And the 5'4" girl was intent on reclaiming it. So while the girl was distracted, Jessi retrieved the cans and fled, not even giving it a second thought to observe what was happening to the little girl...

Of course, it wasn't as though the changes were immediate. Again, the little Japanese girl, Lulu, only received a brief dose of the magical spray paint that neither girl with any experience with actually knew had these effects. She had accepted the loss of the spray cans and went back to play on the jungle gym, only to find each bar slightly easier to reach and hold onto. Gradually, she was growing, but so slowly as to not really notice at first.

About 15 minutes later, Lulu had gained about maybe an inch. However, all the little Japanese girl knew was that her favorite pair of buckle shoes were starting to feel a little uncomfortable. She ignored it, thinking she might consider asking her parents for a new pair when she came home. Eventually, this was accompanied by the feeling of her panties getting uncomfortable around her hips, and the cuffs of her over-the-knee socks slightly digging into her thighs. And her chest felt a little funny...

After half an hour passed, Lulu was now a full 2 inches taller than before she got sprayed, but was still mostly oblivious to it. But she did notice that her shoes had become much too uncomfortable to keep wearing. So she did her best to take them off, but it was much harder than it should have been. "My shoes fit this morning...Stupid things...get OFF!" she grumbled and yelled as she tried to tug the shoes off her much too large for them feet. With one final herculean pull, the shoes finally came off and her feet felt much better. Now if only the rest of her could feel more comfortable.

By the time a full hour had passed, Lulu had crept up 4 inches since the little accident. Since then, she had noticed her growth finally...at least in the one area that was hard to ignore: her chest. They had swelled ever so slowly into just barely the A-cup range, but the 8 year old's brain had noticed them all the same. Come to think of it, she looked a little more like she was 9 or 10. Her bellybutton had begun to show a little more and more as the rest of the hour had passed. Her short skirt was looking a little more like a miniskirt, and was feeling tight on her. Everything felt tight on her, if just a little bit. Finally, Lulu decided to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Detective Barricade (UN: dbarricade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
roman921 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1613333-Size-changing-Spray-Cans/cid/1702918-Not-quite-as-little-Japanese-girl-anymore