*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. David's First Fight
  2. The Second Arena Fighters
  3. Prologue
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/161571-The-Grand-Arena/cid/55779-Davids-First-Fight
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #161571
Thirteen warriors, only one Champion
This choice: Follow David's story  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

David's First Fight

    by: .Wolfie.
David stared at the roster for a moment. First fight was with him, and Raven. He had not yet seen the dragonette, but had heard of his violence. He could inflict a lot of damage on a person for such a small dragon, and was very quick. But David had some advantages of his own.

He turned and headed down the hall towards the Arena entrance. An Arena orderly waited at the entrance. "You're up in a moment." he told the lycanthrope, and David nodded.
A sudden roar filled the Arena, shaking David right to his bones. Glancing out into the dusty bowl, he could see the great dragon Calarith perched on a large platform, breathing fire and a challenge to the sky.

David took a breath as the Arena Master began to announce his first fight, and then he strode out into the bright morning light, prepared to fight for his freedom.

At that time, Raven was released, and the dragonette swept out of its cage with blood lust in his eyes. David drew his sword and prepared for the attack.

You have the following choices:

1. David waits, and attacks into Raven

*Noteb*
2. David dodges the dragonette's attack

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 .Wolfie. (UN: wolfie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
.Wolfie. has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/161571-The-Grand-Arena/cid/55779-Davids-First-Fight