*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/161571-The-Grand-Arena/cid/55808-Johnathans-First-Fight
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #161571
Thirteen warriors, only one Champion
This choice: Follow Johnathan's story  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Johnathan's First Fight

    by: .Wolfie.
Johnathan walked down the length of the hall, spotting his father leaning against the side. He had a worried look about him, and John wondered what it was. He walked up to him, giving his father a quizical look.
"What's wrong?"
"You're up first." David said quietly. John gave him a smile.
"Don't worry. I'll do fine. Who's it against, anyway?"
David hesitated, then tilted his head towards the roster. "Check it out."

Johnathon walked over to the roster worried. It wasn't like his father to act this way unless it was really bad. Either he was fighting David, or he was just fighting someone really hard.
His eyes scanned the paper quickly and paused when he saw his name. With a sigh he turned to the entrance and waited for his name to be called.

You have the following choices:

1. He is fighting David

*Noteb*
2. He is fighting Krath

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 .Wolfie. (UN: wolfie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
.Wolfie. has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/161571-The-Grand-Arena/cid/55808-Johnathans-First-Fight