*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1620163-The-Growth-spurt/cid/794647-The-beginning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1620163
Jen finally gets her growth spurt, but how much will she grow?
Chapter #1

The beginning

    by: roman921
On one fine morning, Jen wakes up from bed and looks outside to see a bright day. Jen was 13 years old and she was waiting to have her growth spurt. She was only 5'2" so she wasn't exactly small but she knew she would have one more spurt before she is done growing. She lives with her mother and father, and has 2 siblings, an older brother and an older sister. Her brother, Mike, is 19 and off to college and sometimes visits on the weekend. Her older sister, Tonya, is only 16 years old and goes to high school. She was one of the popular people but she wasn't like the snobs there, though she can be if she wants. Her father, James, works for business and is currently at a meeting somewhere else. Her mother, Gwen, is a writer and stays home for work.

She is gets out of bed and gets ready for her day.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 roman921 (UN: roman921 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
roman921 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1620163-The-Growth-spurt/cid/794647-The-beginning