*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Not fast enough
  2. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1620163-The-Growth-spurt/cid/961219-Not-fast-enough
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1620163
Jen finally gets her growth spurt, but how much will she grow?
This choice: Her mother calls her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Not fast enough

    by: cerial
"Jennifer can you come in here a minute?" Gwen asks in a tired tone. She had been stuck on a chapter of her romantic novel all night and with the deadline quickly approaching she was feeling stressed.
"What is it mom I need to get ready." Jen asked standing in the doorway in her nightgown.
"I need to meet with the publisher this afternoon and your sister will be at practice till 9 tonight. So you will need to take the bus tonight." Gwen said as she typed away.
"Ok mom I have been feeling tired a lot anyway." Jen remarked.
"You will be alright here all alone tonight honey? I don't think the meeting will run till after seven. But who knows once I get into Mrs. Jenkins office." Gwen said sarcastically.
"Yea, Mom I'm not a kid you know." Jen said rubbing her eyes.
"I know honey your thirteen and growing up fast." Gwen said.
"Not fast enough." Jen grumbled under her breath.
"What do you mean?" Gwen said surprising Jen.
"Well it is just that I am shorter then most of the girls in my class." Jen said.
"Give it time you have another growth spurt coming." Gwen said
"I know I just wish it would happen already." Jen said as she walked back into her room.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jen takes a shower

*Noteb*
2. Jen gets dressed

*Noteb*
3. Stay with Jens Mom Gwen

*Noteb*
4. At school

*Noteb*
5. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cerial (UN: genius0312 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
roman921 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1620163-The-Growth-spurt/cid/961219-Not-fast-enough