*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pick the Girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1620645-Destiny-of-Growth/cid/829988-Pick-the-Girl
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1620645
This story features three girls that go through some strange growths.
Chapter #1

Pick the Girl

    by: mvpinll
Maureen, Sarah, and Allana all grew up together in the same small town. They were the best of friends and did everything together. Even through high school, the girls remained close despite their bodies each growing into something different.

Sarah grew tall, the tallest in the grade, and had an ass to die for. What she had below, she lacked above as she had small A cup boobs. She always wished she could have something up top to round out her otherwise curvy figure.

Allana never got taller than 5' and had a fairly average ass. Her boobs, however, seemed to gain a cup size a month until finally settling at a massive G cup. If she could gain even a few inches to help her stand out other than her boobs, she would love her body.

Maureen had fairly average boobs and an OK ass. She was kinda tall at 5'6". So she decided to take matters into her own hands and lifter weights to help grow her muscles. If puberty wouldn't give her an ass or boobs, she would work for her figure.

If only they knew what fate had in store for them.

Choose a girl to change.

You have the following choices:

1. Maureen

2. Sarah

3. Allana

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mvpinll (UN: mvpinll at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mvpinll has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1620645-Destiny-of-Growth/cid/829988-Pick-the-Girl