*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mom's power
  2. Mom wants a break
  3. Who gets the power?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621356-I-Know-That-Ghost/cid/1240908-Moms-power
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Ghost · #1621356
Someone you know gains the ability to possess others...
This choice: Ask her what it's like possessing someone.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mom's power

    by: mess
You pause for a second... trying to process through your mind what you just saw. "This is impossible" you think to yourself. Your possessed sister stands in front of you stretching out a bit and takes a look down on her body before she looks up to you again smiling.

"I understand this is hard to understand dear, it took me a little while to accept it was real as well." Your sister, or now mom says with her borrowed voice.

"Uh.. yeah, you might say that" You almost stammer.

"And let this be between us, alright dear?" Your mom says.

"Yeah...yeah... sure" you reply. "It's really weird hearing Heather call me that... mom"

A smile appears on Heathers face. " I understand... dear. But im still your mom, no matter my appearance." She says as she walks towards you and strokes your chin with her right hand.

you get a little weirded out by it, but you try to stick to the thought that it's actually your mom.

"So mom... how is it to... well.... be in control someone else?"

"Oh, Tim... It's amazing to put it lightly" your mom says in excitement. "It's like something i have never felt before, it's a rush!" "I just love the feeling, and the excitement of just being able to be someone else, whoever! The feeling of being in a young body again, so full of energy!" She exclaims while feeling up Heather's body and cupping her firm breasts.

"But, what about Heather? wont she know? isn't she aware?" you ask

"No she's not, not if i wont let her be that is. You see, when i am in possession of another body i can control the persons mind. I can leave them with no memories, just a black spot in their memory. I can also leave them with them knowing that someone else was in control of their actions the whole time, or making them believe that they did everything of their own accord.

"Whoa, that's pretty amazing."

"Indeed it is..." She says smiling to herself as she again takes a look down on her borrowed body. She lifts her head towards you again. "say dear, it's really early in the morning, why dont you go back to bed and let mom have some "me" time. We can talk later if you want."

"Uh... sure mom" You say, still having alot of questions but knowing that there is no point in arguing.

You walk into your room and lie down in your bed. You know you wont manage to get any more sleep, not after this. You try not to think much about what your mom meant by "me" time, but you cant really blame her either, since you know what you would do if you were in the same position. You lie on your back in the bed thinking about these powers your mom had acquired until...



You have the following choices:

1. You got hungry and went down stairs.

*Noteb*
2. Your mom entered your room

3. Your friend Jimmy comes over

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mess (UN: messse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Donorface has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621356-I-Know-That-Ghost/cid/1240908-Moms-power