*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mom wants a break
  2. Who gets the power?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621356-I-Know-That-Ghost/cid/911514-Mom-wants-a-break
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Ghost · #1621356
Someone you know gains the ability to possess others...
This choice: Rebecca  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mom wants a break

    by: Donorface
You're in your room.

The door opens.

The man with the bunny collar is there.

His words enlighten you.

Things are going to change.

This is probably a dream.

===

You wake up with a start, sweating profusely. Ugh, my head... note to self, tomatoes are not a before-bed food...
Before you end up thinking to yourself for too long, though, you hear a commotion in the hall outside your room. When you go to check it out, you are surprised to see your mother forcing Heather against the wall. "Mom, what are you -" You start to protest, but then mom actually starts phasing into your sister, who then promptly staggers before getting her balance back. It's around this point that she notices your bewildered face.
"Damn it!" She curses. "I didn't want to tell anybody."
"Tell anybody what, uh... whoever you are?" You inquire in confusion.
"It's Rebecca, your mother, dear." Your possessed sister replies, "And, well... look, dear, I found this strange stone in the back garden, and when I touched it, I was able to, well... do what you just saw. So I decided to have just one day where I got away from the stress of parenting and have some young fun. Looks like I'll need to be more careful in the future, though."
"So, you're just doing this to have a stress break?" You ask.

She nods.

"Well, then..."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Donorface (UN: donorface at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Donorface has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621356-I-Know-That-Ghost/cid/911514-Mom-wants-a-break