*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621356-I-Know-That-Ghost/cid/2420680-Let-her-have-her-fun
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Ghost · #1621356
Someone you know gains the ability to possess others...
This choice: Let her have her fun.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Let her have her fun.

    by: earmd-falcon
you think about it and decide to let her have her fun . you look at you're mom currently in your sisters body and say . alright have fun mom enjoy you're vacation you say winking at her, (your mother was a hard working woman who had to take care of three children since you're father left she deserved a little break).

you're sister starts to chuckle and smiles at you . thanks tim you're mother says in heather's body . as she gives you a kiss on the cheek . (you cant help but feel a little turned on by this but you know she will take good care of her daughter besides what's one day right?)

well tim i'm off would you mind to take care of diner for me ? she asks

sure you say and head back to youre room

You have the following choices:

1. you're mom explore,s heather's body

*Noteb*
2. you make diner

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 earmd-falcon (UN: earm-falcon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Donorface has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621356-I-Know-That-Ghost/cid/2420680-Let-her-have-her-fun