*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chrissy's gain
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621417-Mcdonalds-addict/cid/796927-Chrissys-gain
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1621417
When Chrissy starts to eat Mcdonalds, it gets a little out of hand...
Chapter #1

Chrissy's gain

    by: Wgstories
Chrissy sat at her favorite booth one Saturday afternoon. She was finishing off her 7th Big Mac.

"Ohhh... that was so good... but I'm still hungry..." Chrissy moaned

She stood up with some struggling. Her belly jiggled as she walked, and her shirt could not contain it. She went up to the counter.

"Hi, can I have 5 Big Macs, 2 large cokes, 7 large fries, 3 milkshakes, and a Fish Fillet?" She asked the cashier.

"Um... weren't you just here? You ordered 7 Big Macs?" The cashier replied.

The cashier was about Chrissy age, but about 3 times fatter.

"Yeah, so can I have those?" Chrissy replied a little annoyed.

"Fine." The cashier said angrily.

About 10 minutes later, Chrissy's food was ready. She grabbed it and went to her booth. She slid in, and started to eat.

She finished after about 30 minutes. She struggled to stand up even more, and started home.

You have the following choices:

1. 1 day later

2. 1 week later

3. 2 weeks later

4. Your choice

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wgstories (UN: wgstories at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wgstories has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621417-Mcdonalds-addict/cid/796927-Chrissys-gain