*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Duties of a heiress
  2. Hinata
  3. Which?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630193-Kunoichi-Amazons/cid/2590978-Duties-of-a-heiress
by sorrow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1630193
The girls of Naruto have been working out, and it is really starting to show!
This choice: Duties of a heiress  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Duties of a heiress

    by: pickles
For her entire life Hinata had been taught that to lead the Hyuga one needed to be strong. More than strong. One needed to be the strongest. The central pillar to which all within the clan looked to for support. To that end Hinata was made to train day in and day out. Strengthening her mind and body to the very limits of human potential and beyond. At the zenith of her training Hinata was shown how to perform an ancient and powerful jutsu unique to her clan that allowed the user to transcend the limits of living flesh granting them the ability to grow bigger, stronger, sturdier, and amass more chakra than would normally be possible. As a result of this ritualistic training program, Hinata has become a thirteen foot wall of immense yet feminine muscle that also bore an exaggerated hourglass figure.
Hinata always felt awkward about her size (embarrassed even ) but as heiress to the Hyuga clan she bore her responsibilities with dignity and decorum.

Hinata has just woken up from a rather restful sleep and proceeds to go about her morning routine.
It is the weekend and her schedule is totally free so she decides to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Follow her crush naruto

*Noteb*
2. Hang out with friends in the town

*Noteb*
3. Get some training in

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pickles (UN: quandix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sorrow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630193-Kunoichi-Amazons/cid/2590978-Duties-of-a-heiress