*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631271-Most-humiliating-day-ever/cid/817241-Wear-the-sexy-undies-find-a-blouse-and-a-pair-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1631271
You are a woman (any age, any occupation) and you have the most humiliating day ever
This choice: Wear the sexy undies, find a blouse and a pair of shoes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Wear the sexy undies, find a blouse and a pair ...

    by: Ewong
It may not be the best choice, but at least you are fully clothed. You are dressed in no time at all, and you make the bus with no problem. Since you didn't have a steady job before becoming a teacher, you saw no reason to buy a car and since the commuter bus stops right in front of the school, there was no reason you had to carpool either. With your briefcase in hand, you make your way into the administration office to meet with the principal before you go to your classroom.

You sit in his office where he repeats the goal of the school and a few of the major rules in place so that you will remember them before he sends you to your classroom for the year. You get to your classroom twenty minutes before class begins and there are two female students standing outside the door waiting for you. The introduce themselves as Melanie and Summer. They are the Student Body President and Vice President, respectfully.They came to make sure that the students' first impression was memorable and positive. You thank them as you open the door and see your domain for the duration. You see your desk a few steps from the door, and put your briefcase on the desk. You turn around, and smack right into Summer, who spills her soda right into your jacket.

"Whoopsie, oh I'm so sorry!" says Summer.

You take your jacket off to examine the damage. 'She just had to be drinking cola' you think as you see the brown stain down your front. You look at the jacket, and the cola was on it as well.

"Oh, what am I going to do!" you moan. Your jacket, blouse, and skirt all have cola on them. "I can't teach a class like this!" you continue.

"Why don't you give me and Summer your clothes? We know this school like the back of our hands, and we'll have them sparkling clean before class starts!" Melanie explains.

You weigh your options...

You have the following choices:

1. give them the jacket, skirt, and blouse

2. try to clean them yourself

*Noteb*
3. call the principal for help.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ewong (UN: ewong247 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Daring_burlinski has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631271-Most-humiliating-day-ever/cid/817241-Wear-the-sexy-undies-find-a-blouse-and-a-pair-