*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631885-Fantasy-Tickling-Adventure/cid/2238828-Dragon-munchies
by klepto
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1631885
A world of swords, sorcery, monsters, and tickling!
This choice: "So we find a herd of deer?" (not ticklish- don't know how tickle dragons work)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #25

Dragon munchies

    by: Feathery
You look from Murtagh to your bow and arrow. Then to the dragon again. Then to the arrow.

Yeah- no. That’s not gonna work.

“Sorry big guy. I’ve got one arrow and I don’t want to lose it by sticking it in a deer. You’ll have to hunt your own food.” Not that you couldn’t try, but while an arrow might outright kill a rabbit, you’d have to be very lucky to do the same to a deer. And given the track record of your life so far, that’s not likely.

You expect him to be dejected, or something like that. Instead his body shakes with a low rumble, which you interpret as a chuckle.

“Now.” He says, pushing himself to his feet and walking over to where you and Ilya stand. “Why would I go out hunting? When I have two tasty morsels right here?”

Your heart stops and your blood runs cold as the words reverberate through your mind. Beside you Ilya tenses and stares with an equally horrified expression at the feathered dragon as it comes closer.

“Wait, wait! I thought we had a deal! I’d help you find your brother and-“

Murtagh pauses, the smirk on his face wiped and replaced with confusion. “We- we still do, don’t we?” He asks, puzzled.

“Not if you eat us we don’t. And that goes for Ilya too.” You reply stepping in front of her as to protect her- like you could protect her from a hungry dragon.

Murtagh stares intently at you for a second, as if trying to see what he’s missing here. Then his expression changes so suddenly you swear you can hear the switch click. “No, no, that’s not what I meant at all. I don’t eat- You thought I’d- No.” His voice sounds offended, like he could hardly believe that two girls like yourselves with one arrow between you, could seriously think a giant, sharp toothed reptile like him would even think about eating you.

“I take it neither of you know what a tickle dragon feeds on?” He sighs.

“Well, up till now I thought livestock, princesses, knights in shining armor- us.” You reply. “But I’m hoping you’re about to correct me.”

Murtagh snorts softly and two rings of smoke drift up out of his nostrils. “I suppose you’d be right in thinking that. But tickle dragons don’t require food like most other creatures of this land. We feed off mirth- laughter.”

You know that explains a lot actually- and there you were thinking the tickling was just a party trick. There’s still a problem though. “I hate to break it to you big guy but we’re not ticklish.” You tell him.

“Not ticklish?” He asks with a skeptical grin.

“Not ticklish.” You reply. You guess you could- find someone for him to feed off, but then people might not take kindly to you plucking them up and whisking them away to tickle. Maybe telling a funny joke would-

Your train of thought is cut short and fingernails skitter down your naked sides, dancing along your ribs. On anyone else it would have reduced them to a giggling mess. But you just turn around to Ilya with a blank expression as she looks at you sheepishly. “She’s not ticklish.” She mutters to Murtagh.

“Of course I’m not.” You shoot back as she withdraws her fingers, taking a step back away from you. Almost like she expects a counter- “Are you?” You smile sweetly.

She doesn’t have time to cry out as you leap at her, tackling her to the ground and skittering your fingers around her ribs. Instantly she screams with ticklish laughter. And just like that, dragon hunger has been eradicated. “Aww.” You tease as she tries to push your hands away from her belly. “You’ve got such a cute giggle.” She tries to retort, cute as it is she tries, but your fingers wandering along her sides are too much for her and she can’t hold back the high-pitched squeals. “How does that taste Murt?” You ask, turning to the dragon.

“Soft and tender.” Murtagh nods. You half-expected something like a glowing aura around him, but no, same old dragon.

With the whole dragon food problem outta the way you guess it’s time to go and find something for you and Ilya to eat but- troll spit, she is really ticklish. A bit longer tickling an insanely ticklish and half naked girl like Ilya couldn’t hurt, right?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Time to be the responsible one

2. Koochie, koochie, koo...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Feathery (UN: justsomelurker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
klepto has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631885-Fantasy-Tickling-Adventure/cid/2238828-Dragon-munchies