*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1632846-Problem-Child/cid/1096336-I-thought-it-was-a-dream
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1632846
I start to develop a strange power, what will I do?
This choice: Remain calm  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

I thought it was a dream.

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
Looking in the mirror, I saw that I had what only could be describes as dog like features. My cheeks were hanging down off my face like that of a bull dog, my canine teeth were larger than normal, and all of my senses seemed more keen than ever. This caused a light chuckle to escape my lips as I had dreamed about dogs during the night.

"I must still be dreaming." I thought with a sleepy smile. then I said, "Bow wow, what a face! I think I'd rather be a cute little girl than look like this!"

Then, that weird feeling I experienced when I woke up returned and I watched in surprise as my reflection quickly changed to that of a cute young girl. Now wide awake, I slowly looked down at myself and discovered that it was not just my reflection that had changed. I had somehow become a beautiful female version of myself with clothing to match! As I looked at the mirror, dumbfounded, I found that I was also beginning to shrink quickly, my clothing shrinking and changing with it!"

"What... What's happening to me!?" I screamed hoarsely, my voice rising in octaves.

Within seconds, the shrinking stopped and I found myself to be around five years old, Rhea's age... That was when I finally screamed at the top of my lungs.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. I fainted.

2. Mom came running in.

*Noteb*
3. Rehea came running in.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scifiwizard Retired has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1632846-Problem-Child/cid/1096336-I-thought-it-was-a-dream