*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1632846-Problem-Child/cid/1096872-Mom-came-running-in
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1632846
I start to develop a strange power, what will I do?
This choice: Mom came running in.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Mom came running in.

    by: BeeJay
At the sound of my new voice, Mom came running. Seeing what I had become, she said, "Rhea? What's wrong, baby?"

"I-I'm not Rhea, Mom," I said. "I'm Clem."

"Clem?" She looked down the hall, where Rhea's room was. She probably saw Rhea coming out, because she suddenly believed me. "how did this happen?"

"I don't know," I replied. "I'd been dreaming of dogs, and, when I woke up, I had the face of a dog. Then, I wished I looked like a cute little girl instead, and I turned into this. Mom, what's happening to me?"

You have the following choices:

1. Mom knows

*Noteb*
2. She's stumped, too

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BeeJay (UN: bartfargo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scifiwizard Retired has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1632846-Problem-Child/cid/1096872-Mom-came-running-in