*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/818494-Barbie-The-Amazon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1634838
A lightning bolt transforms Matt's TV remote into a device that can change sizes...
This choice: ...tested it some more in my room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Barbie The Amazon

    by: Bugmaker
I thought it was best to play things safe, so I would first test the device on something else. Maybe Tina had a useful object to test it on. I walked into the hallway and saw my sister's bedroom door was open. As I made my way to Tina's door I heard her singing in the bathroom. Good, I quickly slipped inside. Her room looked like the room of every average teenage girl. The walls decorated with posters of pop idols, it was quite a mesh with clothes laying around everywhere.

When my eyes moved over the junk laying on the floor I saw a barbie doll buried under a pile of clothes. I moved some clothes out of the way to pick up the little doll. It was the typical barbie, long blond hair, blue eyes, nice formed plastic except no clothes. Suddenly I had a really cool idea. I quickly ran back to my room, almost stumbling over my sister's junk and threw the barbie on my pillow. I pointed the remote at the plastic doll.

"Time for some action!," I pushed the button and started to fire at the toy. A beam of light shot out of the small device and hit the small doll on my bed. The doll's size increased rapidly and before I could blink my eyes the doll grew up to the size of a kid. "Wow, this is so awesome! Lets give it an other go!" This time I held the button much longer and the doll grew way bigger. The barbie went past my size and the growth subsided as it was outgrowing my bed with at least 3 feet.

"Now that's what I'm talking about!," a nude 10ft plastic amazon with long blond hair flowing over my pillow! "If only Tina was here to see this!," I moved closer to the bed and stroked my hands over the doll's forms. I moved my hands all over the giant doll. I examined the round plastic breasts and moved a hand between her inner thighs. I fantasized about having a girl at this size. That would be incredible!

I planned to...

You have the following choices:

1. ...shrink the barbie

2. ...shrink myself

3. ...grow myself

4. ...grow the barbie again

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bugmaker (UN: bugmaker3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/818494-Barbie-The-Amazon