*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bull Shit!
  2. Keep It In The Family
  3. The Journey Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/935314-Bull-Shit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1634838
A lightning bolt transforms Matt's TV remote into a device that can change sizes...
This choice: ...noticed my sister had a friend over  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Bull Shit!

    by: Bugmaker
I knew that my sister and her friend Wendy were still in the house. I decided to head upstairs and show them what happened to the TV remote. I passed my mom on the stairs as she carried a stack of towels. She gave me a look, but neither of us said anything. My sister's room was at the end of the hallway. Once I reached her door, I noticed it was slightly opened. The two girls were listening to music and reading magazines. I knocked, then poked my head inside. "Eww, Matt, what do you want?" "I have to show you something really cool," I replied. She waved her hand and I went inside. I closed the door behind me.

I strolled over to her stereo and turned the music down. "Tina, you will not believe what just happened. There was some kind of energy surge and the remote, uh, changed. I was able to make a chair smaller, then grow it back," I told the girls. There was a silence, then they both started laughing. "Damn Matt, that sounds like bull shit to me," said my sister.

I decided to...

You have the following choices:

1. ...shrink myself

2. ...shrink down her stereo

3. ...shrink my sister

4. ...grow myself

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bugmaker (UN: bugmaker3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/935314-Bull-Shit