*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A girl named Brook who was 13 years old.
  2. In the store
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1635220-Youre-a-footslave/cid/876432-A-girl-named-Brook-who-was-13-years-old
by person
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1635220
You are in world were all men are born to be toys for girls.
This choice: A girl named Brook who was 13 years old.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A girl named Brook who was 13 years old.

    by: Tex
You looked up and saw the smiling face of a young girl. You immediately fell in love with her appearance... Perhaps LOVE isn't the right word... Infatuation, maybe... Anyway, you liked her appearance! If you had time, you would've tidied up your appearance. "<Ahem.> Why hello there! What's your name?"

The girl blushed and said "My name's Brook, and I'm 13. What's your name?"

"My name is Joe, and I'm 18... I couldn't help noticing that you blushed... I know my size is intimidating, but I'm just a regular helpful person, only tiny!"

" Well Joe, now that you're mine, we'll have SO much fun together!!"

You took note of the twinkle in her eye. Now you could look for the meaning behind the words. On the surface, it could mean that you were going to play Barbies with her (Considering your size, you could BE MADE into a Barbie!) You wanted to avoid that, if possible. Or It could mean you were going to have sex (It would be inappropriate, considering the age difference, but you don't care. Pleasure is pleasure, right?)

Behind the words you conscience told you to be careful, because you know that she's bigger, and she could make you do any number of bad things, or things you will not agree that you SHOULD be doing.

Brook interrupted your thoughts by saying in a "sweet" way, "Let's go home, Sweets!"

As the box started moving, you took a deep breath, and prepared for your new life.

What will happen to you?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tex (UN: numerio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
person has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1635220-Youre-a-footslave/cid/876432-A-girl-named-Brook-who-was-13-years-old