*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In the store
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1635220-Youre-a-footslave/cid/819093-In-the-store
by person
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1635220
You are in world were all men are born to be toys for girls.
Chapter #1

In the store

    by: person
Your name is Joe. When you woke up you somehow knew where you were, you were in a store in a plastic box on a shelve. You do not remember having any sort of life. All you know is that you are in this box and you are waiting to be purchased by some girl who wants to have you as a toy. Another thing you know is that the girl that buys you can do anything that she wants to you and there will be no consequence for her. Suddenly the box you are in moves . Due to the box not being see-through you could not see who the person buying you was. All you could fell for a long time was movement. Then you heard paper, and the light entering the box dimmed. Apparently you were being wrapped up and you were going to be given to a girl as a gift. After waiting for a long, long time you felt movement again and this time you heard paper ripping. The girl opened the box, and looking down into the box with a smiling face was...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 person (UN: person543 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
person has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1635220-Youre-a-footslave/cid/819093-In-the-store