*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1636013-Tekken-Girl-Power
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1636013
A man's brain is transplanted into the body of a woman to compete in the tournament.

A man's brain is transplanted into the body of a woman to compete in the tournament.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is a fictional take on the fighting game series of 'Tekken'. In this story, you take the role of a former fighter who has his brain transplanted into the body of a woman to take part in the next Iron Fist Tournament. Anything goes in the story, as long as it is presentable and follows the story.




Following his victory in the previous tournament, Jin Kazama has taken charge of the Mishima Zaibatsu and now possesses tyrannical ambitions. Using his resources within the organization to become a global superpower, he severs the Mishima Zaibatsu's national ties and openly declares war against all nations. This action plunges the world into a chaotic spiral, with war erupting around the globe and even amidst the space colonies orbiting the planet. His biological father, Kazuya Mishima, is aware of this and finds Jin's interference in his own plans for global domination to be a nuisance. Now in charge of G Corporation, Kazuya is seen as the only force who could oppose Jin and places a bounty on Jin's head for anyone who can capture him. Jin's response is to announce The King of Iron Fist Tournament 6 in order to battle Kazuya and crush G Corporation.

Meanwhile, among the ranks of the Tekken Force, a young soldier has begun a rebellion to slowly dismantle the Mishima Zaibatsu and G Corporation in order to put an end to the war. After learning about this, Jin, along with his top subordinates, Nina Williams and Eddy Gordo, issues a manhunt for the young soldier. Resorting to desperate measures, the young soldier undergoes an operation to transplant his mind into the body of a young female in order to cover his identity. However during the operation, G Corporation forces attack, starting a fight and causing an explosion that kills almost everyone present at the scene and leaves the young soldier in the female body with amnesia. He manages to escape alongside another fighter who was present during the operation and survived the explosion. The young soldier then embarks on a journey that takes them across the globe.




NOTE: The background of the main protagonist can be made up as you go along, and can differ from each available choice, but please keep up the continuity if you wish to contribute. Also, the character can be given a name of your choice, but the birth name of the character must remain unknown throughout the story.




This page will be updated further later, so keep an eye open for any changes.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1636013-Tekken-Girl-Power