*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A New Body
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1636013-Tekken-Girl-Power/cid/820524-A-New-Body
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1636013
A man's brain is transplanted into the body of a woman to compete in the tournament.
Chapter #1

A New Body

    by: Michelle-the-Monster
The Mishima Zaibatsu started a war against the world. The rise of the G Corporation opposition resulted in a global trail of carnage. In the fray, a large portion of the Zaibatsu's special military unit, the Tekken Force, defected from the organization.

You were amongst those soldiers who defected from the Mishima Zaibatsu. An experienced fighter who once competed in the Iron Fist Tournament over two years ago only to be defeated by Jin Kazama caused by the distraction of Heihachi Mishima. Since the defeat, you returned under the service of the Tekken Force, although you will always be remembered among the ranks as the man that should have defeated the current leader of the Mishima Zaibatsu. Another one of your features that makes you unique is the fact that you carry a rare blood type, one of which has only been carried by very little people throughout the ages. It has been suspected throughout the ranks that you are the only man alive that carries the blood type.

Among the ranks of the Tekken Force, you begun a rebellion to slowly dismantle the Mishima Zaibatsu and G Corporation in order to put an end to the war. However upon hearing about your presence amongst the ranks, Jin Kazama has issued a manhunt specifically for you, just in case you manage to slip past his security and attack him. By Jin's order, you have become one of the most wanted men in all of Japan.

Unwilling to lose such a loyal soldier, Hiro Kenshin, a ranking officer in the Tekken Force, has organized an operation to transplant your brain into another human's body in order to protect one of his most powerful subordinates. To disguise you completely, you have been chosen to have your brain transplanted into the body of a young woman, around the age of 18, who has been matched with the same blood type as you, which is needed in order to carry out the operation. You are assured that you will be retaught the skills of which you have mastered and that you will be trained to match your current strengths. Willing to make any sacrifice, as long as it meant that it would help put an end to the war, you accept this offer and prepare to undergo the experiment.

Several days later, you have been prepared for the experiment. As you enter the secret Tekken Force laboratory in the South Woodlands, you notice the young girl lying on a platform with a heavy device over her skull. You are led by Hiro Kenshin to the table next to her, where you lay uncomfortably. A similar device is then attached to your head. It felt like having a clamp over your skull. You then feel your wrists and ankles being strapped onto the table tightly as you hear the CPU heat up. You knew that the transformation has begun.

However in your last moments in your original body, you overhear the sounds of gunfire and bullets smashing against steel. You then hear the sound of engines, similar to that of the deadly Jack units controlled by G Corporation. The screams and cries for help from your partners make your heart race. You begin to struggle as you suddenly hear a ticking sound, but suddenly you feel a sharp, drilling spike slide into the back of your head, and you pass out.

Finally you wake up, although not the same. Still dazed by the spike in the back of your head you notice the device automatically lift from your head. You open your eyes and you notice that the bright, white walls that was blinded you have all crumbled into pieces, revealing the night sky and the tall trees outside. You look around and see a bunch of soldiers lying in pools of their own blood and the debris of Jack units shattered across the floor. It was as if a bomb exploded in the area. And yet as you see these broken bodies lying on the floor, for some odd reason, you are not distressed. In fact, you are more confused than distressed. Your mind was blank. You couldn't remember a thing from what happened earlier, or who are you.

Then you look down upon your body and notice an unfamiliar sight. Your muscles have gone. Your uniform has disappeared. They have been replaced by a cute little outfit and the body of a young girl. It felt strange. Your chest has been rapidly enlarged, and all of the hair on your body has vanished, revealing very smooth skin. Upon this sight you panic. You struggle to free yourself from being strapped on the table until you notice a table to your left, which has been completely destroyed. Lying next to the debris is a far more familiar body, but it has been completely ravaged in a similar manner to the other corpses spread across the area. However as much as you recognized it, you could not remember it at all.

Suddenly you hear another engine roar. You turn back to your right and you gaze into the red, shining eyes of an injured Jack unit. To you it looked more like a monster because you are very sure that you have never seen such a creation before. Overwhelmed by the mist that shrouds your mind, a tear drips from your eye as the giant robot raises its massive hands into the air, preparing to smash down upon your fragile form. You close your eyes quickly before the impact, but instead you hear the engine collapsing. You open your eyes to see the robot crumble into pieces.

Curiously you look around the area until you notice a mysterious figure looming over you. The chaos that was ensuing around you was too overwhelming. You could feel yourself growing weaker as the figure begins to untie you from the table. But wanting to know the name of your savior, you speak your first words in the female's body.

"Who are you?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Asuka Kazama

*Noteb*
2. Hwoarang

3. Christie Monteiro

*Noteb*
4. Yoshimitsu

5. More Choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michelle-the-Monster (UN: brezzy666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michelle-the-Monster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1636013-Tekken-Girl-Power/cid/820524-A-New-Body