*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1641863-Brother-Mine/cid/861952-The-gang-trains-for-their-next-heist
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Crime/Gangster · #1641863
When a man finds out that his brother was framed, he must help him out. 1,900+ views
This choice: The gang trains for their next heist  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The gang trains for their next heist

    by: Unknown
Everyone shuffled into the dining room. The air positively crackled with excitement. They'd been working on this particular heist for months now, trying to find the right angle. Thankfully, Angela came through with an inside guy just two weeks earlier. Finally, they had the intel they needed.

Robert rolled the blue prints out on the table as he spoke. "As you all know, the museum has a Hammer1000 alarm." A hush filled the room. As thieves, Robert's gang held an almost reverence for the state-of-the-art technology. It had yet to be breached by anyone in their network, or anywhere, for all they knew. "Angela, here, is gonna walk us through it."

A young woman with captivating green eyes and long, dark red hair stepped forward, shifting the thick strands over her shoulder before leaning over the table. Her voice was deep and sensual, pouring out into the silent room. "Every entrance is linked to the alarm." She indicated the seven entrances. "And every window and display as well. Once activated, the alarm notifies the local authorities and museum security. It is absolutely critical that we not do this." She looked to each man in turn, as though searching the faces of kindergarten students for comprehension. Seemingly satisfied, she continued, "There are three ways around the alarms: First, the code, which has been benevolently provided to us by a friend for a nominal fee." She picked up a pack of cigarettes and placed one in her mouth. "Second, the alarms can be disarmed. As it cannot be hacked, this service, too, is provided by a friend, giving it a small disadvantage." Robert lit a match and held it toward her, shielding it with his free hand. She leaned in to light her cigarette, smiling at him intimately before turning back to the gang. "We can do this once and only for 60 seconds. Third, we can do it the old fashioned way: jump the on-duty guard on his smoke break and follow him in. This provides some obvious complications, which is why it remains at the bottom of the list."

She took a deep drag on her cigarette, closing her eyes as she inhaled deeply. "This brings me to our next concern: security cameras. Gigi can put them in a loop, so that our presence will be undetected." She stated, referring to their resident techi. "But this will only work for a short amount of time. The guards are trained to recognize this and it will be a matter of minutes before they do." She puffed on her cigarette, again scanning her audience for comprehension. "This has to be an in and out job guys." She said authoritatively. "No fuck ups." She added, her green eyes sparking with menace. She held the gaze to see every man nod assent and pulled a pen from the table.

Placing her cigarette precariously between her lips, she uncorked the pen. "This is the game plan."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Onto The Heist

*Noteb*
2. Preparations

*Noteb*
3. Over to William

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1641863-Brother-Mine/cid/861952-The-gang-trains-for-their-next-heist