*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Follow the thief Robert
  2. Two Brothers
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1641863-Brother-Mine/cid/829694-Follow-the-thief-Robert
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Crime/Gangster · #1641863
When a man finds out that his brother was framed, he must help him out. 1,900+ views
This choice: Follow the thief Robert  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Follow the thief Robert

    by: BIG BAD WOLF is hopping
"This is Trish Lonsan from Channel Five news," says a woman holding a microphone. "Last night, at around midnight, the Brooklyn Museum was broken into by the gang of thieves lead by the infamous Robert Smith. By the time the police got to the scene most of the place had been emptied, with the exception of Robert himself. The responding officers engaged him, chasing him to the roof, where it is said that the thief jumped off of the roof and caught a rope ladder on a helicopter that was being piloted by members of his gang, and took off. Coincidentally, the thief’s brother was, like usually, the first responding officer along with his partner. When asked for details, here is what he had to say."

At this, a TV screen turns on, revealing Officer William entering the precinct, surrounded by a sea of reporters saying, "No Comment." to all of their questions.

"And here I thought that me and my siblings didn't get along," the woman said. "Now, let's go to Joe with the weather. Joe."

At this, a group of men start whooping and hollering.

"That was the best heist yet Boss," one says.

"That it was," Robert says, as he kisses one of his gang members, a young redhead. "Third one this week."

"Well it was nothing like that time we broke into that vault protected by the FBI and stole that Weapons-grade Plutonium," said another. "Even now the other gangs want to know how we pulled it off, and what we did with it."

"Well you better not tell them what we did with it," Robert said. "After all, no one knows that we returned it after that one terrorist cell was captured a day after we stole it, as the FBI was investigating the first robbery, and they got themselves caught as a result. Of course, the really tricky part was returning it."

"I'll say," said yet another gang member. "It was difficult enough to hack the cameras the first time, much less a second time."

"Well what do we do if someone tries to buy it from us?" the first man asked.

"We tell them that someone bought it already," Robert said as he stood up. "After all, we are just a group of highly trained thieves, not Domestic Terrorists. Now, let's get to work."

You have the following choices:

1. The gang trains for their next heist

2. The gang scopes out their next target

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BIG BAD WOLF is hopping (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1641863-Brother-Mine/cid/829694-Follow-the-thief-Robert