*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Vacation Island And Planning The Test.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1642744-Vacation-Island-Shrink-Immortality-Pill/cid/830605-Vacation-Island-And-Planning-The-Test
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1642744
Jason Dud invented an immortality pill, but does it work? Best way to test it, get shrunk.
Chapter #1

Vacation Island And Planning The Test.

    by: OBusywriter
Background Information: Read it or you will be lost.
         Vacation Island is an incredibly large island that has just about everything a vacationer could want. It has a five beaches with crystal clear seawater, a large theme park, it now has the largest mall in the world, and sporting areas for every major sport and some minor. Other than the mall there are many rows of shops and restaurants throughout the town and a bar on about every corner. There is a large forest, which is great for campers. There is a freshwater river that runs through the forest, which is loved by fishermen. Not far into the forest is a large meadow, which is called picnic park, obviously because it is the most perfect place to go on a picnic; many a guy has taken a girl there thinking he was going to have a nice lunch date with possibly a make-out session, but most often his life will end because his date made him a part of her picnic lunch. There are also restaurants that cater to girls and women who want to eat a guy. At these restaurants, girls and women can bring a shrunken guy of their own to have specially prepared for their meal, or they can order a meal off the menu and the restaurant will provide the guy if the girl or woman doesn’t have one with her. At bars, girls and women usually order or add a guy to their last drink because it is believed that it can prevent a hangover the next day.
         Vacation Island is a dangerous place for a guy, because the beautiful female vacationers will most likely see him as a delicious delicacy. Only the bravest of guys live there, though they have to have a good deal of money because it is expensive to rent an apartment and even more expensive to have a house on the island. There are literally thousands of beautiful girls and women vacationing there everyday, and a couple thousand that live on the island normally.
--------------------------------------------------------
         The only reason Jason Dud has survived on the island since the two years ago he arrived is because of his girlfriend Amanda. At that time he had come into some money and rented an apartment there. Amanda had been his neighbor right across from his apartment. He had flirted with her on occasion, hoping he could get the beauty has his girlfriend. One day she knocked at the door and when he answered she said that she was missing an ingredient for her sandwich she was going to have for lunch. When he asked what she needed, she answered that he was what she needed and shrunk him to five inches, brought him over to her place, and placed him in a sandwich with lettuce, tomato, cheese, and a few lines of ketchup. At the time he had just fallen in love with her and he thought she felt the same, so he was sadden by the fact that she most likely only saw him as food. After she had ate around him in the sandwich, she smiled and then was about to take a big bite of him head first, when he shouted her to stop. Luckily she did, she asked what he wanted, and at the fateful moment and day, he said, “Amanda, I love you, I must have been wrong when I thought you felt the same, but if you don’t feel the same I guess I can accept being eaten by the girl I love, because I would do anything for you.” That was the day that he gained a girlfriend, because he put tears in her eyes, she couldn’t eat him. She pulled him out of the sandwich, playfully licked him clean, and turned him back to normal size. From that point on, Amanda went everywhere he went, so that she could keep him safe and out of other girls’ and women’s mouths and bellies.
--------------------------------------------------------
         Two years later, Jason now lives with Amanda, she had moved into his apartment a month after they got together, because his apartment was a little bigger. Amanda is just as beautiful as ever. She is twenty-three years old, at 5ft 7ins tall, with medium length brunette hair, C-cup breasts, a semi-plump, not fat body type, with lovely long legs that lead up to her sexy plump round ass. She shrinks him sometimes, but that is in the bedroom where she lets him crawl on her so he can explore her giantess body; he has a few times gotten stuck between her legs, which she had to rescue him by pulling him out and then licking him clean.
         He has developed a liking to the thought of being eaten by a beautiful girl or woman. Twice as a sexual game, he has been able to convince her to make him into a sandwich and pretend to eat him. Going with one of her ideas for a game, she shrunk him to twenty inches, placed him in a roasting pan, basted him, and stuck him in the oven at a low non-lethal heat to act like she was going to roast him for her dinner. That game ended with her sliding him out of the oven, he was sweating profusely because of the heat, she placed him on a silver platter on his back on the kitchen table, she poked him with a fork and told him how delicious he looked, then finally she leaned over in between his legs and licked, sucked, and playfully nibbled for a few minutes. The real thing nearly happened last thanksgiving when Amanda was out shopping for last minute dinner ingredients. Her older sister Allison had flown in and stopped by as a surprise for the holiday. When he answered the door, she came in and shrunk him to twenty inches; she thought Jason was the guy that her sister was planning to have for dinner. She thought she would be nice and get dinner started before Amanda got home, Jason couldn’t convince her that he was Amanda’s boyfriend. Allison was a little taller than Amanda, was just as beautiful with the same body type except she had blonde hair. Even though he had been scared, he had been turned on by Allison fondling him as she rubbed in the marinade with her hands, she licked him once saying he was flavored perfectly. Amanda came back almost too late; Allison had just slid him into the insanely hot preheated oven and closed the door. Amanda came into the kitchen, saw Allison, felt the heat in the room from the oven being on, and looked over to see Jason wiggling in the roasting pan with a small apple in his mouth. She was so angry that after she took Jason out of the oven and slapped Allison. Allison apologized, but looking at Jason she licked her lips and tried to convince Amanda that she should just go ahead and roast him for dinner because there was no sense letting an already well prepared dinner go to waste. Amanda sent Allison away, and told her she didn’t want to see her for another year. Jason just had thoughts of making love to Amanda and Allison at the same time.
--------------------------------------------------------
The Main Story Begins:

         It was nice Saturday morning. Jason woke up from a short nap. He had worked on his special project for most of the night so that he could finish it. He believed that his new invention would work, though he still had to test it to see if it did work. His invention was a pill that could make a person immortal; the taker would not age, be able to be killed, be able to feel pain, or be scarred or maimed in any way. The science that he used to created it is too hard to explain, it would just seem like magic to normal people. Even if the pill taker’s body is totally destroyed, the person will reform the next day at the place that they chose during the taking of the pill. Today is the day that Jason wants to test it out.
         Jason had decided that he was going to test it on himself because he doesn’t want anybody else to be harmed. It was ten o’clock in the morning and he took the pill, stating that if anything bad happened, he was to reform in his apartment bedroom. He believed that the best way to test it out is by experiencing the most dangerous thing a guy could do, be shrunk and used by a beautiful girl or woman. Ever since he had started working on making the immortality pill and saying that he was going to test it himself, Amanda has been warning him to be careful. She was interested in the project because she definitely wanted to be immortal and stay as beautiful as she is, but she was worried that it might not work and something might happen to Jason. From day to day, she changed her mind that she was going to be the one to help him test it. Sometimes she would say, “Oh I can’t wait to test it out, I’m going to do to you what I planned to do before we got together, eat you up sweetie,” then other days she is like, “If you test that pill, you better find some other lovely lady to gobble you up, cause I can’t bare the thought of eating my love.”
         It was the moment of truth, Amanda had been up since eight in the morning, and at the moment she was just watching game shows on TV. Since he already took the pill, he sat down next to her and asked if she wanted to help him test the pill cause he took it and today was the day. She smiled what looked like an uneasy smile and Jason waited for her to answer. Before she could answer, he told her that if she didn’t want to be a part of the test then, he wanted her to shrink him to three inches, take him, and put him somewhere she thought would be the best place to test it out.

Was Amanda going to help him test it out or was she going to just help send him on his way to test it out?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OBusywriter (UN: writerlord at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1642744-Vacation-Island-Shrink-Immortality-Pill/cid/830605-Vacation-Island-And-Planning-The-Test