*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1643981-Just-say-please/cid/1887728-The-beginning
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Fantasy · #1643981
This story is about a teenage boy who must follow commands only if they say please
Chapter #1

The beginning

    by: Chrissy
Like all teenagers you have trouble waking up on time but thankfully you came up with the perfect plan. You see you would often leave your pet tarantula in the bathroom for one of your sisters to discover.

Then in the morning the predictable 'banging' on you door to the screams. Then when all goes quiet that's the time you make your move and get into the bathroom before your sisters.

After finishing in the bathroom you get ready and head downstairs. There you find both Sophia and Ruby moaning to your mum about Rodney your pet tarantula. "He did it on purpose" said Ruby, you swiftly reply with "no just sometimes Rodney finds his way out, it's not my fault".

Often in the morning your mum being a single mother and a businesswoman would be too tired or too busy. This would means you would get away with this plan.

You and your sisters continue to argue with a lot of hateful words and leave for school and then continue your fight in school but this morning was different.

You ride your bike to school and today on your way to school outside your school gate just as your entering school you get hit by a speeding car. This results in a coma which you are asleep in for ?

You have the following choices:

1. A Week

*Noteb*
2. A Month

*Noteb*
3. 6 Months

*Noteb*
4. One year

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chrissy (UN: lloydie16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chrissy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1643981-Just-say-please/cid/1887728-The-beginning