*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rouge the Bat
  2. Who shrinks?
  3. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1644327-Sonic-the-Hedgehog-GrowthShrinking/cid/2717397-Rouge-the-Bat
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1644327
Favorite Sonic characters shrink or grow! Please Add!
This choice: Rouge the Bat  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Rouge the Bat

    by: CrazyNoisyGreatDays
Rouge was busy, sneaking into someone's house and stealing their stuff. "Man it's just junk, junk, & even more junk. "Where are is th- Oh Wow." Rouge stops and looks at something glowing from inside the drawer. What she found was a chaos emerald. However, once she picked it up, smoke puffed out as Rouge coughed and waved the dust around her away from her. Once the dust cleared, Rouge saw the room around her larger than before. She then realizes that she was shrunk.

"Oh, did my trap work?" Was what Rouge heard someone say. Then with the door opening, she realized she was in..

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Tails's house with Tails noticing her small form

2. Amy's house, with am

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CrazyNoisyGreatDays (UN: goldenrp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
irishman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1644327-Sonic-the-Hedgehog-GrowthShrinking/cid/2717397-Rouge-the-Bat