*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1650211-A-New-God/cid/844252-to-become-a-dark-gothic-goddess
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1650211
One ordinary human being becomes omnipotent, more powerful than the universe itself.
This choice: to become a dark gothic goddess  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

to become a dark gothic goddess

    by: Unknown
Jamie close her eyes and imagine herself transform in to beautiful well-built body, her hair growing to be long and dark raven, her breasts growing in to perfect C cap, her belly become flat with perfect 6 peck and her arms become more muscler, long legs white pale skin, black lips and eyes. and to complete the transformation Jamie imagine a beautiful sexy low cut black tight mini skirt and a expose shoulder black tight blouse thet show her strong shoulder and her perfect breasts. Jamie moan in pleasure whan she stroke her new body. "MMMMMM...... so goody " the gothic goddess mumble. "I NEED TO ......"

You have the following choices:

1. go join the gothic girl

2. play with the boys !

*Noteb*
3. lat see what the cheerleaders think on me now !

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
haefalath has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1650211-A-New-God/cid/844252-to-become-a-dark-gothic-goddess