*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1650291-Shrinking-with-Friends-Family-And-More/cid/1004586-Head-to-Her-Bikini-Bottoms
by Mr. E
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1650291
Die and come back to life and explore more than one woman or body part at a time.
This choice: walk around near torso to her chest and face,  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Head to Her Bikini Bottoms

    by: Mr. E
"This watch already proved I'm immortal, so I dont have to be afraid of dying or getting crushed underneath her giant body."

You begin to walk past her legs and are right next to her bikini bottoms at her upper thighs. Looking up at the massive booty Eva has, you stop and wonder if you should check out her butt or go to her vagina. While standing on her beach towel trying to make a decision, Eva decides for you and rolls over onto her back.

You didnt even see it coming. two massive moons came from above you and crushed you underneath those heavenly cheeks like a squishy bug. A few seconds later the machine revives you and you find your stuck in your cousins asscrack, but luckily outside her underwear. When she turned over her bathing suit got sucked into her buttcrack with you in between her cheeks.

"Dammit! Why did the Machine Revive me and send me inside my second cousins rear end? Could'nt it have brought me back to life outside her body? Maybe somewhere safer?"

It was no use complaining now. Knowing Eva's tanning schedule you had another 29 minutes before she turned over started tanning her backside again. you wait patiently in her bum and wait for her to turn over and release you from your Cheeky Prison. When she turns over you decide to.....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Stay in her Butt and do stuff

*Noteb*
2. Go for her Pussy

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. E (UN: mr.x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1650291-Shrinking-with-Friends-Family-And-More/cid/1004586-Head-to-Her-Bikini-Bottoms