*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1650291-Shrinking-with-Friends-Family-And-More/cid/845373-Tinas-Place-in-the-Ghetto
by Mr. E
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1650291
Die and come back to life and explore more than one woman or body part at a time.
This choice: Tina's place in the ghetto  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tina's Place in the Ghetto

    by: Mr. E
Tina Gabriella is the Latina queen who had the Biggest Butt out of every girl in your school. It made a lot of superficial bitches jealous when all the guys would drool over her booty when she walked through the hallways. Now was your chance to see that fine piece of ass up close.

you remember the time when one dude sneaked into the girl’s locker room and took a picture of her ass while she had her panties down and she was so mad she made sure he got expelled from school.

This is that picture. (Right side is the one he took and the left side is the one you took while spying in her backyard that same day.)
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4044/4401...

You were going to teleport there but she lives a mile away and you would rather watch her walk home and see where she goes first. This way you’re not stuck in her room without any girls to interact with. After 15 minutes of walking through the dangerous part of town, you catch up with Tina and watch her hips wiggle as she turns the corner onto her street. she has a nice house but its in a ghetto neighborhood.

She’s wearing black sweatpants that hug her buttcheeks so perfectly you can see each cheek jiggle even though you’re not that close. Tina walks to her doorstep and is greeted by her sister Lacy. They hug each other and lacy looks over her shoulder and almost spots you!

Derek jumps into a nearby thicket of bushes before she could get a good look and after a few seconds it look as if she didn’t notice you? You can’t wait until you shrink yourself and finally get to spy on Tina and her hot sister. Even when Tina was a freshman she still had the largest rear end in her grade. Sneaking along the hedges you roll next to a bush and then stand on the doorstep. His heart racing, Derek says to himself

“Okay don’t chicken out now, man. There are at least 2 hot Hispanic women in there and you can live your dreams out as long as you follow this plan. Ring the doorbell, press the shrinking button, and then walk into her living room as soon as she opens the door and doesn’t see you. And if she does see you, pretend you’re a bug or something.”

You press the door bell and then press the green shrink button and dwindle down to 1 inch tall.

"This should be small enough so they don’t see me right away.”

The door opens and the Giantess in front of you is none other than….

You have the following choices:

1. Tina

2. Her Older Sister Lacy

3. Her Mother Catalina

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. E (UN: mr.x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1650291-Shrinking-with-Friends-Family-And-More/cid/845373-Tinas-Place-in-the-Ghetto