*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1650291-Shrinking-with-Friends-Family-And-More/cid/845297-Your-Hot-Neighbors-Houses
by Mr. E
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1650291
Die and come back to life and explore more than one woman or body part at a time.
This choice: One of your Hot Neighbors Houses  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Your Hot Neighbors Houses

    by: Mr. E
Neighbors.

Sierra and Cheri are the hottest pair of blonde twins you’ve ever met. Not that you’ve met a lot of identical twins in your life but they’re still two smoking hot babes who have been accepted into playboy if they choose to model naked. they live down the street from you and its too far to see them out your window but this is why you bought a pair of Binoculars to check them out having Splash fights in their pool.


Monica: around your age, teaches cheerleading at high school. she's a Total bitch who Hates you. She’s always been your unofficial rival and one ups everything you do. She says shes gonna be famous one day but you always say shes gonna end upunemployed or working at Taco Bell.
Her mom AndrĂ©a. Stone cold fox Short black hair 32 or 38 hazel eyes. D cup breasts, her butt is getting a little fat and she’s the type of mom who would do anything for her daughter. Even get rid of her enemies.


Tina Gabriella. 17, long wavy brown hair that reaches her waist. Lower c cup breasts and a classic Hispanic ass. Latina bombshell that doesn’t like you staring at her in school but she's just so damn hot you can’t help it. has an Older sister named Lacy and a strict cunning mother named Catalina.

Carrie Pops. Ultra porn star, she's very kinky. You’ve seen her online before but she used to go to high school with you when you were a freshman and she was a senior. Short shoulder length strawberry blonde hair, green eyes, c cup boobs, a cute butt that’s usually in booty shorts and She's Always sucking on a lollipop.

The neighbors who live next to you. Blond mom in her 40's and her teenage daughter Jennifer. Un-named for the moment. Her mother spoils her so much that she's become a little antisocial and doesn’t leave the house much or have any friends you see her in her backyard a lot but she's never doing anything really interesting. She Loves to read Fantasy Stories Like the Wonderful Wizard of Oz and Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. The mother is a stay at home mom while the father works 15 hours a day so he’s never home and the wife must get pretty lonely with only her daughter to spend time with.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. E (UN: mr.x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1650291-Shrinking-with-Friends-Family-And-More/cid/845297-Your-Hot-Neighbors-Houses