*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1650291-Shrinking-with-Friends-Family-And-More/cid/845392-Carries-Porn-Studio
by Mr. E
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1650291
Die and come back to life and explore more than one woman or body part at a time.
This choice: Carrie's Porn Studio  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Carrie's Porn Studio

    by: Mr. E
There’s no better choice to try this machine out than with one of the hottest porn stars you know Carrie pops ( also known as Carrie Phucks, Carrie Blows and Candy Suxx). And since you know the address where she lives in town and have driven there once before, you think really hard and a warm tingling sensation fills your body.

Before you know it, you’ve rematerialized in front of your destination at her house in what looks like her bedroom slash sex room since its filled with a lot of kinky stuff including mouth gags, handcuffs, rope, a whip, lube, condoms, anal beads, and of course a giant double sided purple dildo laying right next to you. You forgot already that when you teleport you automatically shrink when you get there.

Already eager to explore your sexy vixen’s apartment you walk right up to the right side of her double ended dildo and inhale the sweet scent of her pussy. You try to stay away from the left side because it looks like its tinted a little brown towards the tip. You turn around and look in her closet and see what looks like a bunch of Halloween costumes. They include a sexy nurse costume, police officer, fire fighter, French maid outfit and your favorite a black leather dominatrix costume with matching boots. You’re starting to get a hard on imagining Carrie wearing all these outfits and lean back on the dildo and start rubbing your penis.

Bad move.

Unbeknownst to you, you just caused the dildo to roll over on top of you, flattening you to a pancake. Congratulations! You just died by being crushed by a used dildo. But this is what makes your handy little gadget so useful. The machine on your wrist starts to whirr and after the dildo rolls over your body, a new body is created from the remnants your old bones and blood! It only took a few seconds and your back to original self.

“Whoa…….did I just die? That was awesome, I’m invincible! At least I think I am? I still don’t know the full limitations of this machine so I better be careful.”

After your careful analysis of your new found power, Carrie slams open the door to her room and enters, with of course, a lollipop in her mouth. You forgot already how smoking hot she was. She only had on a white cotton bra and pair of short booty shorts that said Booty
on them in bold red letters on the back of them. Her stomach was well toned, you could see her camel toe and she was barefoot with red painted toenails.

She looked pissed and went straight for the computer next to her bed and sat on her knees on a small pillow on the floor. From here you could see her bare soles and her perfectly rounded ass ready to come out of those short shorts. Carrie clicked on a couple of files and programs before logging on a chat room and said

“Okayyyy, which one of you slaves wants to be tortured by Mistress Carrie today.”

You raised your hand but of course she didn’t see you. While she was occupied torturing people online this was the perfect chance for you to sneak up on her body.

You have the following choices:

1. Legs and feet,

2. Butt and pussy

3. Boobs and stomach.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. E (UN: mr.x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1650291-Shrinking-with-Friends-Family-And-More/cid/845392-Carries-Porn-Studio