*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Use it now on his sister
  2. The first swap
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1652407-A-Different-Kind-of-Swap/cid/858542-Use-it-now-on-his-sister
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1652407
One Day, you come across a remote with many buttons...............
This choice: Use it now on his sister  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Use it now on his sister

    by: pokekid
He decides to try it on his sister.
He looks and sees a black and white button....
"Hmmmmmm........" He thought to himself." This button might turn her to a zebra...."
So with a blinding flash, he pressed that button.
When he look down, he saw that he was wearing the tank top his sister had wore earlier.
He also wore her skirt, sneakers, panties and a bra. However, these have all been re-sized to fit him.
Then, he looks at his sister.
She is now wearing his black shirt and jeans and since he was wearing her undergarments, he decided that she was wearing his boxers too.
His sister than turned to look at him. Does she notice the change?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pokekid (UN: ballom8 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pokekid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1652407-A-Different-Kind-of-Swap/cid/858542-Use-it-now-on-his-sister