*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Middle Schoolers
  2. An Unusual Morning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1652706-School-Bus-Shrink/cid/847134-Middle-Schoolers
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1652706
You're a mechanic who shrinks on a school bus -- just before it heads out to pick up kids.
This choice: Middle Schoolers  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Middle Schoolers

    by: Joe Random
That's right -- this bus is going to pick up the middle school students. Well, better than elementary kids, you think, although you quickly realize you don't know why you think that.

You look around you. You can't be more than half an inch tall -- tiny, so tiny you'll have a hard time being seen. You're going to need help, but can you trust a middle school student to help you?

Your thoughts are shelved as the bus rumbles to a stop. You watch the front as the doors open, and suddenly, the largest creature you've ever seen strides into view.

The enormous girl stretches into the sky. She yawns, and flops into a seat a few rows ahead of you. She's followed by a couple boys, who pass you, shaking the ground with each step as they head toward the back of the bus.

A few stops later, and the seat above you gets a couple occupants. Two enormous boys settle down, the seat groaning with the strain of holding them. You see one of them drop a school bag on the floor. You could approach them, you suppose, though all you can see of them is two pairs of battered tennis shoes, and some jeans.

At the next stop, you get another option. A girl sits down in the seat behind yours. You actually get a good look at her -- she's wearing ballet flats and leggings, and a longish blouse. She's vaguely staring out the window.

You have a couple options, the way you see it. You could try to get into the boy's backpack -- it's sitting right there. Or you could try to climb onto the girl.

Or you could just wait. When the middle school run is done, this bus will pick up high school students. They'll be older, and more mature. Maybe you should wait for them.

You have the following choices:

1. Go for the boy's bag.

2. Go for the girl's shoes.

3. Wait it out.

4. Your choice is made for you.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joe Random (UN: joerandom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joe Random has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1652706-School-Bus-Shrink/cid/847134-Middle-Schoolers